CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
I got it... Here is my timeline...
AOR: 2nd October 2020
Medicals: 20th January 2021
Eligibility: 27th April 2021
Criminality, Info sharing, Security, 28th June 2021 (two ghost updates).
First portal email: 29th June 2021
Second portal email: 29th June 2021
All the best for you guys...
Uploaded details. Now waiting for eCoPR...
Does it indicate that the 1st portal email should be followed by a GU, otherwise you won't see it?

arsilan324

Dec 16, 2018
Sorry, I am just thinking that since you got your GU on 28th June, and then your portal email comes in the next day.
So does that means the GU is sort of an indication for the portal email?
This is not always true! there are people who have not received GU and got portal email directly. And there are people who got GU but didn't receieve portal email or any significant update. It's just a sign that someone is working on your file.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Received an update today:
Email from Virtual Landing Unit: June 5
Credentials: June 9, Submitted photo & address within minutes
eCOPR: June 15
Address and Photo Accepted by IRCC: June 30
Note: I uploaded the picture which was older than 6 months(almost 8 months old, I used the same for the PR Application) still accepted.

Best of luck folks!!!!
congrats!!! did you receive the pr card on june 30th or the photo/address was approved on june 30th?

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Just to update everyone,
AOR- 28 October 2020
FIRST EMAIL- May 31
Second - 10 June
Ecopr- 17 june
PR CARD APPROVED AND MAILED - 30JUNE

I hope everyone will get their stuffs done soon too. ✌
congrats!!! did you receive the pr card on june 30th or the photo/address was approved on june 30th?

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Just to update everyone,
AOR- 28 October 2020
FIRST EMAIL- May 31
Second - 10 June
Ecopr- 17 june
PR CARD APPROVED AND MAILED - 30JUNE

I hope everyone will get their stuffs done soon too. ✌
congratss!! What's your VO and which office did you receive your 1st portal confirmation email?

saurabh919

Oct 2, 2015
Photo and address was approved on june 30 and they closed the case. The pr portal account will be closed in 30 days. Usually i have heard at this step they print and Mail the pr card and people get it within a week or so.

salsa0

Jun 30, 2021
Please help!
I got an ADR yesterday, and need to submit the additional document within 7 days, but there's no place to upload the document. So I submitted the document through the web form.

Does anyone know how long it takes them to process web form? What if they don't process it within 7 days? Anything I can do now?

salsa0

Jun 30, 2021
Another question, the ADR is "Client Information: Please provide the current residential address for all persons on file"
It's weird, I've already provided address history in the first ADR (schedule A), why they are asking current address again? Anyone got the same requirement?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Another question, the ADR is "Client Information: Please provide the current residential address for all persons on file"
It's weird, I've already provided address history in the first ADR (schedule A), why they are asking current address again? Anyone got the same requirement?
its ok. provide it and thats all.