+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

lucyzoro4

May 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received my second email for uploading photo, verifying my stay in Canada and adding mailing address on Sunday and I sent all those details on Monday. How long will it take get the COPR it has already been 5 day. Are anyone on the same boat as me.

Thanks,

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
All the webform replies get this information in general or it is just me ?
It was in second paragraph >
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Reactions: Kevin2020

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Congrats!! What's your case status on PR Confirmation portal now, In review/submitted?

Thank you

the portal landing says address and picture are in review. ircc portal last update was the medical.... it says submitted, but not approved. No updated info.

I called ircc, because without being approved in ircc (despite I have the confirmation of permanent resident) Service Canada cannot give SIN number, AND they dont send PR card either.

The lady said she took note and informed Ottawa: the landing requires several steps, but they did not complete few. She confirmed I am PR.

It seems its a common issue from what I seen around in the forums.....so you all double check that...

Last edited:

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
See .... I said yesterday you will get Today :D Congrats. Enjoy .
Thanks!

By the way, if your IRCC does not say its approved, I recommend you to call IRCC and inform them. I have seen in the forums is a common mistake, and they dont issue PR card without being approved in IRCC portal. It happened to me, and yes, the lady iat ircc said on the phone 'the landing is uncompleted'. So they have to fix that for me to have SIN number, and PR Card....

Check, and if not, call them and inform them.

Reactions: Mbjw004

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thank you

the portal landing says address and picture are in review. ircc portal last update was the medical.... it says submitted, but not approved. No updated info.

I called ircc, because without being approved in ircc (despite I have the confirmation of permanent resident) Service Canada cannot give SIN number, AND they dont send PR card either.

The lady said she took note and informed Ottawa: the landing requires several steps, but they did not complete few. She confirmed I am PR.

It seems its a common issue from what I seen around in the forums.....so you all double check that...
Thanks for the info! I will check more about this.

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Thanks!

By the way, if your IRCC does not say its approved, I recommend you to call IRCC and inform them. I have seen in the forums is a common mistake, and they dont issue PR card without being approved in IRCC portal. It happened to me, and yes, the lady iat ircc said on the phone 'the landing is uncompleted'. So they have to fix that for me to have SIN number, and PR Card....

Check, and if not, call them and inform them.
Hi, I received the approval email this evening. Are you talking about the portal or the IRCC account ? I checked my IRCC account, says its approved and everything passed. But on my portal still the address and the photo is showing in review with IRCC .