+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
I am waiting with baited breath. I hope it did not affect me. I would not advice anyone to try it. It is risky. I did not read the "Do not create...." on their website before making the mistake.
Lets just hope for the best man.... I dont really think anything bad is going to happen

Reactions: Kevin2020

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Just got an update from the MLAs office.
They provided timeline for the stages( which I haven't known before) Also said "Applicant has confirmed being in canada through online portal and now in queue for finalization and/ or landing" No clear timelines can be given for the finalization due to delays caused by COVID-19
what is MLA?

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Guys..... Got my eCOPR today :). Finally!!!. Long journey of this application comes to an end. Thanks for all your help and valuable information everyone posts on the group. Hope everyone in this group get their soon. Wish you all the best for your future endeavours.
Congrats! Does that mean mine is on its way? :D
Did you receive any email notification for the same?

Reactions: tsc7

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Guys..... Got my eCOPR today :). Finally!!!. Long journey of this application comes to an end. Thanks for all your help and valuable information everyone posts on the group. Hope everyone in this group get their soon. Wish you all the best for your future endeavours.
ha! I knew you would get it before than me! The randomness of the process

congrats!

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
I even saw a TR to PR pathway applicant got CoPR today, that is about 1 month to have it while we're all the sitting ducks :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mbjw004

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Someone said it seems like they are more about fulfilling monthly quarter targets than finalizing applications in the order in which they are received. If your processing falls back towards end of month, they put it away once they meet the target and start processing the next month.
I think that's wat happened to mine.... Cuz im stuck for a long time lol

sk12188

Nov 20, 2020
MP. (Member of Legislative Assembly)
Could you please write down the process to contact MP, also it would be great if you can copy the email which you sent to your MP by removing your details. How many days it took for response after contacting MP

All my stages and stuck at final decision for 3 months.

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Just received the EcoPR.

CEC inland with one dependent
AOR: October 3rd
First email for PR portal : June 9th
Second email for PR portal : June 17th
Ecopr: June 18th
PR Card: Waiting.

I hope everyone gets their approval soon.
Congrats. Your VO ?