+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hello, I have received my first portal email. I did respond with the required information. One of the dependent is in India and he don't have a valid visa to travel. Did anyone has similar situation as me? If so do you know how it will work?
Hi, if you do not mind ask you.. Is your dependent in India mentioned as accompanying or non-accompanying in your PR application?

nachi_812

Jan 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Received portal credentials today - replied with mine and dependent details - waiting for the credentials login details now.

AOR-28th Oct
VO: Ottawa
Good luck to everyone.

Wondering how long it generally takes to get a reply post sending the initial details.

wasabe

Jun 7, 2021
CEC Inland here with AOR: Oct 24 and still no PR. Starting to get worried! Especially with so many people on here getting their portal emails.

Anyone else on the same boat?

Doing my application through a consultant and on my 6th month in April, the only update they gave me was that my background check was in progress. I asked to request GCMS notes last week and from what I understand, that'll take a month.

Called IRCC today for the first time using this number: 8882422100. Just got an automated update and background check is still in progress. They noted that no interview is required, etc.

No other updates. That's it. Just starting to get worried!!

Reactions: Chintan_patel95

Chintan_patel95

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
CEC Inland here with AOR: Oct 24 and still no PR. Starting to get worried! Especially with so many people on here getting their portal emails.

Anyone else on the same boat?

Doing my application through a consultant and on my 6th month in April, the only update they gave me was that my background check was in progress. I asked to request GCMS notes last week and from what I understand, that'll take a month.

Called IRCC today for the first time using this number: 8882422100. Just got an automated update and background check is still in progress. They noted that no interview is required, etc.

No other updates. That's it. Just starting to get worried!!
same here OCT 23
read my signature for more detail