+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
AOR Nov 03, 2020
Just Received an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> at 12:00 PM(it seems to be an automated scheduled email delivery)
asking me to confirm my email, UCI, last entry date Canada, port of entry etc. Replied within 20 mins.

Until this week Monday, my SECURITY was at NOT STARTED stage. So, this is a good surprise :)

Best of luck everyone!
Wow, im stuck in the same security not started.... Congrats this gives me some hope then!

saurabh919

Oct 2, 2015
Wow, im stuck in the same security not started.... Congrats this gives me some hope then!
Hang in there buddy! You'll get your email soon.
Funny enough I stopped checking my account on a daily basis from this week because I was convinced that my application is in extensive security screening and it might take a couple of more months but luckily it was not the case.

Cheers!

Reactions: Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hang in there buddy! You'll get your email soon.
Funny enough I stopped checking my account on a daily basis from this week because I was convinced that my application is in extensive security screening and it might take a couple of more months but luckily it was not the case.

Cheers!
Its crazy you say that cuz im here thinking the very same thing.... But let us see what happens

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
AOR Nov 03, 2020
Just Received an email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> at 12:00 PM(it seems to be an automated scheduled email delivery)
asking me to confirm my email, UCI, last entry date Canada, port of entry etc. Replied within 20 mins.

Until this week Monday, my SECURITY was at NOT STARTED stage. So, this is a good surprise :)

Best of luck everyone!
Congrats. Been waiting for this email from 28th after hearing everything has been passed. Still nothing yet.
Are they following any pattern for this scheduled email ?

HS210

Apr 5, 2021
From the people who have received the second email, I see them say you confirm your address and should also have an option to upload a passport photo for your PR card. Congratulations! That was really fast!
yes, I was asked to provide same information. Just wondering how long will it take foe eCOPR

Reactions: Kevin2020

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
Hello,
I m beginning to think that there is something wrong that I have done with my application. Is there anyone in similar situation like mine,
CEC APPLN
AOR- oct 16
Biometric- Dec 4
No Updates on,
Review of eligibility
Review of medical ( although done upfront)
Additional document
Interview
Background check

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Question, my husband is the principal applicant and both he and I received the first email from Client Portal. Do I have to answer it as well?

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,
I m beginning to think that there is something wrong that I have done with my application. Is there anyone in similar situation like mine,
CEC APPLN
AOR- oct 16
Biometric- Dec 4
No Updates on,
Review of eligibility
Additional document
Interview
Background check
Hey did you call them because my account look the same way but i called and get the updates

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hello,
CEC APPLN
AOR- oct 16
Biometric- Dec 4
No Updates on,
Review of eligibility
Additional document
Interview
Background check
Except my medical is passed