+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
hi @Cheema07ajashan,
Congratulations and best wishes !!
Please advise, did you get this in CIC mailbox or in your personal email inbox, or in both? and is it after the third ghost update?

Thank You & Best regards
Honestly I did not keep a track of the ghost updates. But yes in the past couple weeks I got like 3-4 ghost updates. Last update was 3-4 days before getting the portal email.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Anchal, I am in the same position as you. Yesterday I called IRCC, they said Everything is passed, nothing has been left just moment of the time and you will get a direct message from us. Today it will be 2 weeks after all stages passed. Please update if you get anything. Thank you
Yep, will keep posting here. Hope we hear soon.

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
Hey thank you. I just got the email in personal inbox. No changes in my cic account.
For me too still IRCC portal says everything in progress but after uploading photo and address in PR portal they uploaded the e-copr in PR portal. They will send PR card to mailing address once photo and address status changes from in review to accepted. Not sure on the timeline though.

Reactions: rachelf1394

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
For me too still IRCC portal says everything in progress but after uploading photo and address in PR portal they uploaded the e-copr in PR portal. They will send PR card to mailing address once photo and address status changes from in review to accepted. Not sure on the timeline though.
When did you receive the portal credentials after the first mail? I replied yesterday right away and haven’t heard back yet.

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Okay thanks
Even I’m waiting for the portal credentials link.
I have replied to the email yesterday afternoon.
haven’t seen another email yet.
Thanks !

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Where did you see the the uploded copr in the portal? I cant find mine and its been a few days with it!

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Hi!
Anyone who has received the portal, how long after uploading photo and giving address have you heard back from them?
what should i expect next??
Thanks!