+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Pranav.patel.1560

Jun 24, 2018
Asking for one friend
When she ordered the WES copy for IRCC, she forgot to add IRCC as a recipient. Now she got email from WES stating that IRCC couldn't able to verify the education credentials with one link where she did payment to add IRCC as a recipient. Does she has to worry about this?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Posting for a friend who is residing in Canada under work permit for the past 3 yrs, applied PR through CEC in Jan 2021. Will travelling to India cause any issues to his application? with the current restrictions, the applicant may get stuck in India for months. Current work permit is valid till Oct 2022.

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Congrats, Harsh!
Which email id did you receive this email from?
Also, do you know when was your security passed?
Please keep us posted.
Thank you. You will received an email ClientPortal.IRCC@cic.gic.ca asking some basic info. After this email they will send you second email with portal credentials for access which I am waiting for. Called IRCC Monday they confirmed all stage passed so I think security would have been passed around Saturday last week. But CIC account still shows submitted. I think you should get the first email or COPR soon as your stages have been passed.

RB1977

May 13, 2021
i was about to call ircc but thot of checking my email first and woah...what do i see....emails from "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal "..no change in my account though...

wow what a start to the day! :)
Many congrats ! When was your eligibility moved to Passed ?

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Many congrats ! When was your eligibility moved to Passed ?
Thank you. i have no idea...only thing i know thru gcms notes is it was recommended passed on March 17th...after that i received two GU's in may 10-12 days apart.
thrs no change in my account..no COPR yet...which am guessing will come after the account in portal is created.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Thank you. You will received an email ClientPortal.IRCC@cic.gic.ca asking some basic info. After this email they will send you second email with portal credentials for access which I am waiting for. Called IRCC Monday they confirmed all stage passed so I think security would have been passed around Saturday last week. But CIC account still shows submitted. I think you should get the first email or COPR soon as your stages have been passed.
Okay thanks, Harsh!

Reactions: harshpatel170195

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Just received portal credentials, uploaded my pic and confirmed my mailing address. COPR will be issued when they approve this info - Figures crossed :). Just want to thank this forum and people for helping me in this impatient ride. I think it is just matter of days and everyone will get their COPRs soon. Let me know if you need any help. Thanks once again.