+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

rachelf1394

Mar 24, 2021
Hi, good to hear that. Congratulations. I hope you will get COPR soon. Did you got any GU recently ?
only my consultant who made the application for me is getting them, but she never tells me anything last time she said i got something was my medical exam in november

Reactions: Mbjw004

RB1977

May 13, 2021
Hi Guys

I am new to the Group .
Category : CEC Inland
Primary office : CPC-ottawa
AOR: 26th OCT 2020
Biometrics : December 8th
current Status : Medical-Passed , Criminality- Passed BIO , Info sharing complete , Eligibility-Passed

Called today to CIC and they say they they are awaiting Background and Security Check

Can anyone comments based on their experience , when should I be expecting my COPR ?

Reactions: nikhil243

rtyC

May 13, 2021
Hello, Everyone!

Just called IRCC today for the first time:

VO - Ottawa
AOR: OCT 1st 2020
Biometrics - Nov 12
Medical - Passed 23 Jan 2021
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Background Check - In Progress
Security - Not started

Anyone that risks saying when should I expect my COPR?

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

nivi2010

Apr 30, 2021
When i login to portal i saw current status showed Application Profile/updated but after click the application link status changed back to Submitted but then inside it changed to "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. "

What does it mean? Please share if anyone have an idea?

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Are you guys getting email ghost updates, or just logging in and noticing that your profile says application updated? I only caught that my RCMP had changed to NA when I logged in and clicked through to my application status.

Reactions: Noyan2020

louloulemon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Got my gcms notes I ordered on April 6th, I was on Review Required at the extraction time.

I uploaded yesterday the receipt of biometrics I did in 2019 as asked. Since then it is writen NA next to Additionnal documents

Reactions: Patiently_pr

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hello, I'm new here. It seems like not only me have the ghost updates recently. I saw it on my application yesterday, heart skipped a beat, clicking in and nothing new.

AOR: Oct 29th, 2020
CEC inland no dependent
Biometrics: not required ( I provided it 3 years ago)
Medical: passed on Dec 15, 2020

I'm temped to call IRCC agent like many of you did. Can someone kindly help me with the number to dial to get through with an agent? TIA

nachi_812

Jan 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hello, I'm new here. It seems like not only me have the ghost updates recently. I saw it on my application yesterday, heart skipped a beat, clicking in and nothing new.

AOR: Oct 29th, 2020
CEC inland no dependent
Biometrics: not required ( I provided it 3 years ago)
Medical: passed on Dec 15, 2020

I'm temped to call IRCC agent like many of you did. Can someone kindly help me with the number to dial to get through with an agent? TIA
Client Support Centre 1-888-242-2100
select option to check status of your file
enter your file number
Listen complete status of your file
and then i will give you option to press 0 to talk to a agent

Reactions: kumori

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi Guys

I am new to the Group .
Category : CEC Inland
Primary office : CPC-ottawa
AOR: 26th OCT 2020
Biometrics : December 8th
current Status : Medical-Passed , Criminality- Passed BIO , Info sharing complete , Eligibility-Passed

Called today to CIC and they say they they are awaiting Background and Security Check

Can anyone comments based on their experience , when should I be expecting my COPR ?
Do you know when was your eligibility chanced to passed from recommended passed ? My AOR is 27th oct, but last update on 4th May it’s still recommended passed and also criminality and info sharing in progress

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Client Support Centre 1-888-242-2100
select option to check status of your file
enter your file number
Listen complete status of your file
and then i will give you option to press 0 to talk to a agent
Thank you! I just struggled through the whole robotic message and it's nothing different to what we can see on the online application until the option to press 0. Seeing a lot of people applied before me still not getting final decision, I guess the wait game definitely needs more time.

RB1977

May 13, 2021
Do you know when was your eligibility chanced to passed from recommended passed ? My AOR is 27th oct, but last update on 4th May it’s still recommended passed and also criminality and info sharing in progress
i think it changed from Recommended passed to passed this week , I had called last week and there was no updates .