+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

stewiegriffin

Oct 26, 2020
Direct CoPR in the email - May 4, 2021
AOR - Oct 1, 2021
I never called or ordered GCMS; therefore, I have no clue about my VO or different stages. Moreover, I never even opened my profile since November 13, 2020, unsure about any Ghost Updates.

May the fourth be with you all!

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
I am happy to see October AOR gaining some traction.

Hope everyone who has a case on immitracker updates it after receiving their PPR so we can use that to pick up on any trends.

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Can you please give me the number that you have called...
Contact: 1-888-242-2100, Call this number until the automated service ask for your UCI. After it asks you to choose from the options, then directly enter 3-4-1-0 through your dial pad. If the line will not be that busy they will directly place you in the queue otherwise keep trying. You might have to wait for 30 mins for them to answer your call.

Reactions: Noyan2020

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Direct CoPR in the email - May 4, 2021
AOR - Oct 1, 2021
I never called or ordered GCMS; therefore, I have no clue about my VO or different stages. Moreover, I never even opened my profile since November 13, 2020, unsure about any Ghost Updates.

May the fourth be with you all!
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: stewiegriffin
Mar 7, 2020
Hi, Checked my profile this morning, Same GU, Saw Profile Updated but changed to submitted after clicking that. My ADR too changed from Processing to N/A.
Called IRCC this afternoon, Eligibility changed Recommended passed to Passed, Criminality from In-process to Passed, Info sharing is complete, But Security is not started. @Noyan2020 Try calling them if there is any change to your profile.

Hope this helps. They are finally working on October AOR's.
same thing, called yesterday. AOR October 6th 2020

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Hi Everyone, just talked to an agent. AoR: October 14 CEC Inland with 1 Inland dependent(Outland when applied)

According to Agent
eligibility is passed
Info sharing/criminality is still in progress and
Security has not started yet.

Any idea how long it might take to get other steps passed? I am not sure why it's taking so long to pass criminality/info sharing in my case. I did visit a lot of countries(all in EU and US), i wonder if that could be the reason

Sidhugagan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Hi Everyone, just talked to an agent. AoR: October 14 CEC Inland with 1 Inland dependent(Outland when applied)

According to Agent
eligibility is passed
Info sharing/criminality is still in progress and
Security has not started yet.

Any idea how long it might take to get other steps passed? I am not sure why it's taking so long to pass criminality/info sharing in my case. I did visit a lot of countries(all in EU and US), i wonder if that could be the reason
Did you get any ghost update ?

GiaRose13

Nov 25, 2020
I have received no ghost updates and there are no changes in my account.
It still says eligibility, background check and final decision are still in progress and "Latest update: November 2020" (medical pass).

Yet yesterday I received an email invitation to the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal??

This system is so messed up! But hopefully we're on the home stretch?

Thread about confirmation portal.

CEC inland
AOR: Oct 7
Medical: Nov 18
Biometrics: Nov 26
Eligibility: In progress
ADR: Not needed
Interview: Not needed
Background check: In progress
Final decision: In progress

Invitation to PR confirmation portal: May 4
PR portal login details: In progress

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I have received no ghost updates and there are no changes in my account.
It still says eligibility, background check and final decision are still in progress and "Latest update: November 2020" (medical pass).

Yet yesterday I received an email invitation to the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal??

This system is so messed up! But hopefully we're on the home stretch?

Thread about confirmation portal.

CEC inland
AOR: Oct 7
Medical: Nov 18
Biometrics: Nov 26
Eligibility: In progress
ADR: Not needed
Interview: Not needed
Background check: In progress
Final decision: In progress

Invitation to PR confirmation portal: May 4
PR portal login details: In progress
Congrats. You are one step closer to golden email.

Reactions: GiaRose13