+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Guys, my ADR RCMP went from reviewing since mid-Dec to not applicable last night... No GU or email... Just saw it when logging into the portal... Any clue on what expect?...
Hi, Checked my profile this morning, Same GU, Saw Profile Updated but changed to submitted after clicking that. My ADR too changed from Processing to N/A.
Called IRCC this afternoon, Eligibility changed Recommended passed to Passed, Criminality from In-process to Passed, Info sharing is complete, But Security is not started. @Noyan2020 Try calling them if there is any change to your profile.

Hope this helps. They are finally working on October AOR's.

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
Hi, Checked my profile this morning, Same GU, Saw Profile Updated but changed to submitted after clicking that. My ADR too changed from Processing to N/A.
Called IRCC this afternoon, Eligibility changed Recommended passed to Passed, Criminality from In-process to Passed, Info sharing is complete, But Security is not started. @Noyan2020 Try calling them if there is any change to your profile.

Hi what was your AOR and when did you submit the ADR doc? I also had a ADR on March 20 and submitted the next day but nothing after that

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020

Can you please give me the number that you have called...

GiaRose13

Nov 25, 2020
What phone number are you all using to contact IRCC? And what questions are you asking? Just for updates on your application?
Also I moved house and need to change my address, the web form says it takes 10 business days and I'm worried it will delay my application, any thoughts?

AOR: Oct 7th 2020
Medical passed: Nov 18
Biometrics enrolment: Nov 26
Eligibility: Under review
Additional documents: Not needed
Interview: Not needed
Background check: Processing
Final decision: In process

nivi2010

Apr 30, 2021
My Review of Eligibility status is changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." , but did not get any notification from IRCC like ghost emails. What does it mean?

GiaRose13

Nov 25, 2020
My Review of Eligibility status is changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." , but did not get any notification from IRCC like ghost emails. What does it mean?
Same, is a "ghost update" only when you receive an email saying something changed? I didn't get an email but the "Current status" of my application said "Profile updated/changed", maybe the wording of my eligibility changed too?

Mahesh1982

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Good to know that there are lot of movements happening on Oct files. Lets hope for some good news in coming weeks :) .. finger crossed...

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have been following trends and everyone who’s ADR became not applicable, got COPR soon after that… it happened with my Frd too, ADR not applicable and after 3 days got COPR.
Hi!!
Congratulations for the COPR!!
Can you please share how long it took your ADR from reviewing to becoming not applicable?

Reactions: Sidhugagan