+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Last updated: March 30, 2021

Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.

You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
May 24 and 30, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

They are stuck in May. Oh well...
This is kind of annoying now.

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Congratulations. Can you pls let us know your AOR and any recent GU? And how long after GU the file for approved?
AOR is oct27,2020 and vo vancouver

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
Good to see that slowly some of us are getting approval. Mine is AOR Oct 27th. They asked for ADR on 20th March and I immediately submitted on 21st March. But so far nor progress.

AOR: Oct 27th
MEP & Biometric pulled: Dec 9th
ADR: Mar 20th (IMM 5669 E for spouse)
ADR submitted : Mar 21st
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (Not sure since different agents giving different info)

God knows when will there be any movement on the file.

GV27

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Good to see that slowly some of us are getting approval. Mine is AOR Oct 27th. They asked for ADR on 20th March and I immediately submitted on 21st March. But so far nor progress.

AOR: Oct 27th
MEP & Biometric pulled: Dec 9th
ADR: Mar 20th (IMM 5669 E for spouse)
ADR submitted : Mar 21st
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started
Eligibility: Recommended Pass (Not sure since different agents giving different info)

God knows when will there be any movement on the file.
Hi,
My AOR is Nov 27.
As you said they asked you for ADR (for your spouse), Can you please share whether your spouse is accompanying or non-accompanying with you?

HS210

Apr 5, 2021
Hi Everyone. Here's my timeline below. Is there anyone who gave their biometrics and can see the details in and biometrics# with date/expiry at top, but under the application status it says:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
ITA- August 20th
AOR - October 15th
Medical passed : November 25th
Biometrics given - January 4th

Kindly advise if I need to call IRCC?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone. Here's my timeline below. Is there anyone who gave their biometrics and can see the details in and biometrics# with date/expiry at top, but under the application status it says:
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
ITA- August 20th
AOR - October 15th

I did. there are previous posts like this, you can search for old posts. It happens to a handful applicants. Mine got updated when my criminality was passed by the officer (per GCMS notes), which was around 6-7 weeks after I gave my biometrics. It was odd though as the biometrics field then shows it was completed on my AOR date, and not date when I gave biometrics. I didn’t call or raise any webform.

Last edited:
Reactions: HS210

sprittech

Sep 29, 2020
ITA- August 20th
AOR - October 15th

Did you get Biometrics request letter in Jan? I am still waiting for Biometrics request from IRCC. Not sure why only me, usually they request it with medical updates.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Accompanying. She and my daughter is with me
I did. there are previous posts like this, you can search for old posts. It happens to a handful applicants. Mine got updated when my criminality was passed by the officer (per GCMS notes), which was around 6-7 weeks after I gave my biometrics. It was odd though as the biometrics field then shows it was completed on my AOR date, and not date when I gave biometrics. I didn’t call or raise any webform.
I am still suprised how some have already criminality passed. My criminality is in progress since ever (november). Also, I ordered GCMS notes with cbsa on march 15th. Contacted them today, they said notes are due on april 14th. Maybe, will see some updates if notes are extracted recently.