+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Mine is Oct 27th AOR and no update after medical is passed in Dec 9th and biometric pulled same date. Currently only criminality in progress and nothing else started.
My AOR is same as your AOR 27th OCT, CEC Inland, call today 25th March, Eligibility - Recommended Passed, Criminality - In progress since 10th Dec, Medical Passed -10th Dec, Security - Not started.

Did you get any update recently ?

Reactions: Noyan2020

Dhana1

Mar 1, 2018
Got CoPR . VO Ottawa LocalVO : Kitchener
AOR 1OCt2020
NOC2174
MEP mid of november
Wish you all the best and pray you all get PR asap.
Congrats on getting CoPR. Do you know how long it took for it to reflect online after completing all the eligibilities?

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My AOR is same as your AOR 27th OCT, CEC Inland, call today 25th March, Eligibility - Recommended Passed, Criminality - In progress since 10th Dec, Medical Passed -10th Dec, Security - Not started.

Did you get any update recently ?
I have the same status despite having AOR of 10th Oct

Sidhugagan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Hey guys
AOR-2nd oct
I called yesterday
As per their info
Eligibility- recommeded passed
Criminality- pass
Info sharing- complete
Medical-passed
Security- not started
Lets see how much more time.
How about you guys ?

Mbjw004

Mar 6, 2021
Got this email today..... Hopefully its not for the AORs in October lol... :)
(La version française suit le texte anglais)
Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,
Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

Reactions: Raj_aud

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.

Dear client,
Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.
[/QUOTE

I got this and know others with different AOR who got it as well.

Reactions: Mbjw004

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Got CoPR . VO Ottawa LocalVO : Kitchener
AOR 1OCt2020
NOC2174
MEP mid of november
Wish you all the best and pray you all get PR asap.
May I ask your cutoff score

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020

Dear client,
i got the email as well. 9th Oct AOR

Reactions: Mbjw004

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hello! Last week I called IRCC and agent said eligibility is recommended pass. However we haven’t received the RPRF request. Per some posts some people received if before starting eligibility check. Any idea why?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hello! Last week I called IRCC and agent said eligibility is recommended pass. However we haven’t received the RPRF request. Per some posts some people received if before starting eligibility check. Any idea why?
it is ok. Sometimes they only send if its conclusive passed.

You might have a review required in one of your supporting docs, but nothing to worry if you have recommended pass.

zlzl2021

Mar 28, 2021
Hello, could you please give me some instructions to call IRCC to check my stagus?
I called 888-242-2100 but I cannot find the suitable option to reach an agent. Thanks.