+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
Same for me. And section 5 is my mom's information... I'm wondering if they just want to do a criminality check on her maiden name. Does that make sense for you too?

Also, wow, same timeline!! Let's keep in touch to see how our applications proceed :)
Sure. Not sure what gap they found. Have submitted the doc on Sunday and today morning got the auto acknowledgement that documents received. Let's hope for the best :)

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
today called IRCC. They say everything is approved including Security Eligiblity etc. Web page is still same as after Medical pass. Any idea how long it takes to change from all approved internally to get reflected in web page for CEC inland these days? I heard it can take 2 months from now.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
today called IRCC. They say everything is approved including Security Eligiblity etc. Web page is still same as after Medical pass. Any idea how long it takes to change from all approved internally to get reflected in web page for CEC inland these days? I heard it can take 2 months from now.
Awesome congrats!!!! What's your AOR?

Reactions: Raj_aud

Dhana1

Mar 1, 2018
Happened to me as well. Been more than week they told me that everything is approved but no changes on my account. Some say it takes 2 weeks to months. Let's see how lucky we are. All the best

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Even my case is in same situation i called them on march 1st they told everything is passed way back but need to wait for final approval. Don’t know how long it is going to take

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
VO please

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
@Kerikeri, any updates on your application?
I called today and they said
eligibility passed (hence getting the rprf request)
criminality in progress (been this way from I called in the past two months, makes me wonder)
Security not started

I didn't ask what my visa off was just asked about the receipt of the fee which he confirmed that they got

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
I called today and they said
eligibility passed (hence getting the rprf request)
criminality in progress (been this way from I called in the past two months, makes me wonder)
Security not started

I didn't ask what my visa off was just asked about the receipt of the fee which he confirmed that they got
congrats on eligibility!!!

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hey Guys,

I am happy to read there are some progress for CEC with october aor. Any idea how long eligibility should take? Mine just started (as per my call last week).
Criminality is in progress since november. Hopefully my file will be processed within the six months timeframe, but just wondering for eligibility.

Thanks.

margeshparmar

Feb 15, 2021
Hey Guys,

I am happy to read there are some progress for CEC with october aor. Any idea how long eligibility should take? Mine just started (as per my call last week).
Criminality is in progress since november. Hopefully my file will be processed within the six months timeframe, but just wondering for eligibility.

Thanks.
Hi Just wanted to ask what did you ask the IRCC agent for an update? When I called they said they cannot see anything in my file, but my MED passed and Biometric completed, and from the IRCC website Background check is under process.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi Just wanted to ask what did you ask the IRCC agent for an update? When I called they said they cannot see anything in my file, but my MED passed and Biometric completed, and from the IRCC website Background check is under process.
I called last monday (march 15th) and asked progress about eligibility, criminality and security. Agent said eligibility in progress, criminality in progress (this didn't change since november), security not started. He also said, nothing wrong in your file, you just need to wait.

If you read other threads (september, november), you can see that not everyone ghot Ghost update or profile updated.
It's weird but you see all kind of scenarios.....

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Today something weird happened with me. I tried to log in to my CIC account and saw current status changes to "profile updated" and then session timed out but there was no email with ghost update. But when I was able to log into my account again current status was "submitted" again same as before. I don't know what has happened - any clues?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Today something weird happened with me. I tried to log in to my CIC account and saw current status changes to "profile updated" and then session timed out but there was no email with ghost update. But when I was able to log into my account again current status was "submitted" again same as before. I don't know what has happened - any clues?
It can be a ghost update or just a glitch...

Reactions: harshpatel170195