Dhana1

Mar 1, 2018
Just an update..

Called the CIC agent today as I saw update yesterday,

I am a CEC inland applicant
AOR - Nov 3
Medical - passed, dec16
Got my first GU on 10th March
Called agent on 11 the march to ask what was the update, they told that eligibility and criminality passed and security not started yet.
Eligibility - passed, march 11
Then on last weekend got an another update. Tried this whole week to call CIC agent but could not reach them.
Finally, today was able to get connection. The agent told that the security is passed and etobicoke office is assigned. There has been lot of activity on file last week and Everythin everything seems good. The final decision will be made anytime soon.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Update via call:
Eligibility: Review required
Last update on file: March 5th

The agent was able to confirm that they haven't reviewed the additional documents I submitted yet which is why it is RR for eligibility.
Any idea, what could be review required? What was your last update on march 5th please?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Based on the recent call, Agent confirmed criminality passed, eligibility is recommended pass waiting for the final approval from senior officer. Agent is not sure if the security check is in process or not started yet but he assured me the file is moving at good pace. Now I think will have to wait for the final approval now. My timeline is as follows:

AOR - 20th October
MEP - 4th December
BIO - 11th December
Criminality - Passed (15th March)
Eligibility - Recommended Pass (waiting for final approval)
Security - Not sure if it is started or not as per agent.

NOTE: I am NOT getting any ghost updates for any staged passed. My last account update was when medical passed and BIL issued.
I think they are processing CEC file much faster than before.
hopefully, we all get pr by end of april, for Aor october! Finger crossed.

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I just got an ADR for form IMM5669E. Has anyone else gotten one of these? Does anyone know why they are requesting it?

AOR Oct 26. No other updates since Dec 2020.

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
CEC Inland
AOR:1 OCt 2020
MEP:11 Nov 2020
RCMP requested with BIL around 11Nov and submitted on 30Nov2020. After this it was in Under review this till week.
Last week following was status as per call.
Eligibility recommented passed, criminality: passed, Info sharing: completed. Security not started
After this, there was a GU this week and my RCMP submitted which was under review from Nov30,2020 till now got changed to Not Applicable.

Any idea how long security takes and when we can appoximately thinkg of PR. I feel 7-8 months so around 2.5 months from now.?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
CEC Inland
AOR:1 OCt 2020
MEP:11 Nov 2020
RCMP requested with BIL around 11Nov and submitted on 30Nov2020. After this it was in Under review this till week.
Last week following was status as per call.
Eligibility recommented passed, criminality: passed, Info sharing: completed. Security not started
After this, there was a GU this week and my RCMP submitted which was under review from Nov30,2020 till now got changed to Not Applicable.

Any idea how long security takes and when we can appoximately thinkg of PR. I feel 7-8 months so around 2.5 months from now.?
Your file is smelling PR. Good luck. RCMP requested on nov 20th and still under review for me.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Any idea, what could be review required? What was your last update on march 5th please?
I got ADR on March 5th for my transcript and my spouse certificate. I sent both documents same day and they confirmed receipt of it. But they haven't reviewed it yet. The agent told me that once they've been reviewed then eligibility should be passed.

Reactions: stefi2020

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I got ADR on March 5th for my transcript and my spouse certificate. I sent both documents same day and they confirmed receipt of it. But they haven't reviewed it yet. The agent told me that once they've been reviewed then eligibility should be passed.
Yes, this makes sense. Just need to wait. I definitely believe april will be our month since many got updates!

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Your file is smelling PR. Good luck. RCMP requested on nov 20th and still under review for me.
when u submitted RCMP. Mine was 30Nov and it got finally reviewed on Mar14 i feel. There was a GU and after that it showed Not application in Addiitonal docs under review.. Security is still pending so smell of PR is very faint :)

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
when u submitted RCMP. Mine was 30Nov and it got finally reviewed on Mar14 i feel. There was a GU and after that it showed Not application in Addiitonal docs under review.. Security is still pending so smell of PR is very faint :)
uploaded RCMP on november 30th. IRCC received it dec 1st and update " we are reviewing the document...you provided" .
GCMS note of february just mentionned received. I try not to worry too much as some Applicants don't see any updates or ghost updates. Even in the first 3month, I caught like 5/6 GU, but nothing major! Finger crossed. Reading all the post makes me hope for the best!

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
IRCC's process are very weird. I read here and there some stuck in security, some having everything passed but wait for 2 months, some have security passed in 2 weeks, some having no update at all and just got CoPR. Really everything is possible! Remember the 27 000 CEC's draw! Man, IRCC is so powerful LOL.

Reactions: lovepreq

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
IRCC's process are very weird. I read here and there some stuck in security, some having everything passed but wait for 2 months, some have security passed in 2 weeks, some having no update at all and just got CoPR. Really everything is possible! Remember the 27 000 CEC's draw! Man, IRCC is so powerful LOL.
yeah true, till one gets COPR there is no guarantee of timelines no matter what is state of one's application.

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
I got a ADR for Schedule A for my wife. Not sure because they are saying they found gap in sections 5 & 6 of the form whereas I never submitted this during the initial application since this was not even there as a required or optional document. Has anybody faced this?

Debkumar

Nov 14, 2020
I just got an ADR for form IMM5669E. Has anyone else gotten one of these? Does anyone know why they are requesting it?

AOR Oct 26. No other updates since Dec 2020.
Same here AOR Oct 26. I received it today for my wife and they are asking saying a gap is there between section 5 & 6 whereas we never submitted this document in the first place as this was not mentioned anywhere

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Same here AOR Oct 26. I received it today for my wife and they are asking saying a gap is there between section 5 & 6 whereas we never submitted this document in the first place as this was not mentioned anywhere
Same for me. And section 5 is my mom's information... I'm wondering if they just want to do a criminality check on her maiden name. Does that make sense for you too?

Also, wow, same timeline!! Let's keep in touch to see how our applications proceed :)