+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

wasabe

Jun 7, 2021
Man! I've never refreshed my email inbox this much before. Yahoo sending me news every often thinking I'm looking for something to read.
It's so bad. I check this forum and call IRCC every day. I should put them on speed dial :p

Also can't check my gckey directly so I've been emailing my consultant. She probably hates me HAHA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Been lurking on here for a while but something change strange happened -

Back in December I sent my RCMP check and status changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." Back in early may it changed to Not Applicable. Today, the status changed back to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." with today's date.

My GCMS notes claimed that criminality is passed (same day as eligibility) in the case notes but not on the top-level pages so I'm assuming it was just waiting for an agent to update there.

@legalfalcon any clue on what that means?
The criminality is based on your PCCs and the biometrics you provide. You will see the criminality status change twice during the processing, once early around R10, which is based on PCCs.

And then again after your biometrics report is in from RCMP. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Reactions: zmorris

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
got the 1st email for portal confirmation :). For those who have replied to the 1st email, can you please let me know if your dependent is outside canada and did you mention that while replying? My spouse is in the US and wanted to check if I should reply that my dependent is in the US.
Thanks for your help

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
got the 1st email for portal confirmation :). For those who have replied to the 1st email, can you please let me know if your dependent is outside canada and did you mention that while replying? My spouse is in the US and wanted to check if I should reply that my dependent is in the US.
Thanks for your help
Congrats man!!!!!!..... You left me behind
......lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Raj_aud and aammyy
May 27, 2021
Is anyone still waiting for the second email from IRCC after receiving and responding to the 1st email for more than a week?

I have replied twice now but nothing yet.

Reactions: Raj_aud