Ciwan

Mar 23, 2017
Hi all,

AOR 6 October
MP 17 November
Biometrics 24 November
VO Etobicoke
CEC inland applicant.

I received GCMS notes on 15 January that did not tell anything. I received CBSA notes on 8 February that mentioned eligibility passed and background check in progress. No updates since.

I have been to and lived in a few countries, submitting police records from five. It is also an international marriage between me and my wife and according to my lawyer, my application may take a little longer. I hope this will not be the case though.

I am curious to know why I was not required RCMP security clearance/fingerprints. I have no idea. Do you know if I should expect IRCC to request that from me?

I will keep this post updated with any updates, progress bar currently showing 81% complete and 35 days remaining. Fingers crossed.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi all,

AOR 6 October
MP 17 November
Biometrics 24 November
VO Etobicoke
CEC inland applicant.

I received GCMS notes on 15 January that did not tell anything. I received CBSA notes on 8 February that mentioned eligibility passed and background check in progress. No updates since.

I have been to and lived in a few countries, submitting police records from five. It is also an international marriage between me and my wife and according to my lawyer, my application may take a little longer. I hope this will not be the case though.

I am curious to know why I was not required RCMP security clearance/fingerprints. I have no idea. Do you know if I should expect IRCC to request that from me?

I will keep this post updated with any updates, progress bar currently showing 81% complete and 35 days remaining. Fingers crossed.
My profile is much simpler than yours. One individual living in EU countries, and I was not asked RCMP. IRCC notes said RCMP screen and nothing to report.

Eligibility and security were not started.

Did you request both notes, IRCC and CBSA, at the same time?

Ciwan

Mar 23, 2017
My profile is much simpler than yours. One individual living in EU countries, and I was not asked RCMP. IRCC notes said RCMP screen and nothing to report.

Eligibility and security were not started.

Did you request both notes, IRCC and CBSA, at the same time?
I requested GCMS initially. When this was delayed to more than 30 days the company asked if I wanted to pay an extra $10 and get CBSA notes, which I did. One came after the other.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi all,

AOR 6 October
MP 17 November
Biometrics 24 November
VO Etobicoke
CEC inland applicant.

Even, I was not asked for RCMP so far

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Well it might be at officer discretion, but in my case, with a permanent job offer, providing reference letter and employer letter and job offer....as I said, agent did not count my job as a valid job offer, though I fulfill every criteria EXCEPT '' I will still have a job 1 year after my PR''. But it was obvious that I would since this is a permanent position. But still, they took off the 50 points from my score. You can accept ITA but you might be rejected after 2 or 3 months...Lets see if someone else can advise here. That is only my experience.
I also claimed 50 points for this. My job offer didn't specifically say that I will be hired for a certain amount of year after I get my PR, it only says for a Permanent Full time position. I have already submitted my application on January. Any input on this please? would they really took the 50 pts? I'm afraid I wont meet the CRS cut off time duting the time I once invited

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I also claimed 50 points for this. My job offer didn't specifically say that I will be hired for a certain amount of year after I get my PR, it only says for a Permanent Full time position. I have already submitted my application on January. Any input on this please? would they really took the 50 pts? I'm afraid I wont meet the CRS cut off time duting the time I once invited
and how do you know it was not accepted @stefi2020 ? Its in the notes? Your eligibility as far as I recall was not started.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
and how do you know it was not accepted @stefi2020 ? Its in the notes? Your eligibility as far as I recall was not started.
I know it because when I filled my post ITA, points shows 533 points, and form GCMS note, it was recalculated to 483, GSCM notes indicated NOT MET for valid job offer. I provided job offer that shows permanent job offer. So my guess is, the valid job offer was not taken into account because it didn t specified taht I will still have one year work after my PR. Though, this is a permanent position. Otherwise, all the other critereria for valid job offer was fullfilled.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
@dreamercec , you're right my eligibility hasnt started but still you can see on gcms notes, your points..like PNP not met...FSW met, CEC met...and score details for each category.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
I am also in the same boat.
And, when Feb 13 draw (CRS core 75) happened, I started thinking a lot. Please keep share your progress...

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
I know it because when I filled my post ITA, points shows 533 points, and form GCMS note, it was recalculated to 483, GSCM notes indicated NOT MET for valid job offer. I provided job offer that shows permanent job offer. So my guess is, the valid job offer was not taken into account because it didn t specified taht I will still have one year work after my PR. Though, this is a permanent position. Otherwise, all the other critereria for valid job offer was fullfilled.
Hi Stefi,

What is the ideal time to order GCMS notes and will it delay my process ?
Thank you

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
@dreamercec , you're right my eligibility hasnt started but still you can see on gcms notes, your points..like PNP not met...FSW met, CEC met...and score details for each category.
I think this is something different. Not that they did not accept (yet) your job offer.

If you created, or tried several times the checklist before submitting the profile, I think the systems registers that. And perhaps you tried without a doc for the job offer.

In my notes I have several not met here and there. This is because I tried several times different docs, etc in the system. And apparently it gets registered. I have like 5 different assessments.

If the job offer is valid or not is in eligibility, not on AOR.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I think this is something different. Not that they did not accept (yet) your job offer.

If you created, or tried several times the checklist before submitting the profile, I think the systems registers that. And perhaps you tried without a doc for the job offer.

In my notes I have several not met here and there. This is because I tried several times different docs, etc in the system. And apparently it gets registered. I have like 5 different assessments.

If the job offer is valid or not is in eligibility, not on AOR.
all i know is that right after ITA, I had 533 and in my gcsm notes, assistant only calculate 483 points.