Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Not cleary backlog and issued a big number of ITA.. Now sure they are just raising funds

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Dear all,
Need one advise
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS -490(cut off was 472) AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case. Now, today CRS score was just 75 and looks like future CEC score will be very less.
Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry for future draws...

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Dear all,
Need one advise
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS -490(cut off was 472) AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case. Now, today CRS score was just 75 and looks like future CEC score will be very less.
Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry for future draws...
Hey, if it helps....I also claim the 50 points because I though it could be misrepresentation if I didnt answer that I had a valid job offer.

Anyway, IRCC did not accept the letter of valid job offer because it did not mention " that I would still have a job 1 year after my Pr'". (this is just my thoughts).

At the end of the day, IRCC didnt count my 50 points for valid job offer but I was still above the cut off. So just be careful you have a valid job offer + I guess that mention of 1 year job after your PR - Just to specify that I got a permanent position.

margeshparmar

Feb 15, 2021
Hello,
I have one question. By mistake, I did Yes on "Was MARGESH HARSHADKUMAR PARMAR awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study? " this section for my back home degree. So they did not ask for my WES credentials to upload, but I have uploaded them when I submitted my Degree and Certificate documents.
is that a problem because I cannot change it now as my application is under process.
AOR- October 24, 2020.
Please Suggest

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Hey, if it helps....I also claim the 50 points because I though it could be misrepresentation if I didnt answer that I had a valid job offer.

Anyway, IRCC did not accept the letter of valid job offer because it did not mention " that I would still have a job 1 year after my Pr'". (this is just my thoughts).

At the end of the day, IRCC didnt count my 50 points for valid job offer but I was still above the cut off. So just be careful you have a valid job offer + I guess that mention of 1 year job after your PR - Just to specify that I got a permanent position.
Thanks a lot stefi2020

Actually, my manager had mentioned job offer valid upto March 2022 and can be consider for further extension based upon business requirement. However, I am permanent full time employee of my company from last 5+ years.

What I afraid of that IRCC may not accept this as a job offer and my score will be lesser than cut off. As last draw was only 75 and may be more CEC oriented draw can happen soon. Could I withdraw my existing express entry application and reappear in pool or shall I wait of current application ?? Please advise ???