+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC applications assigned to AB14712

Joybo1118

Apr 16, 2020
I checked my gcms notes and my application is assigned to same officer.
AOR - July 31, 2020 CEC inland with 1 dependent inland
Eligibility- Recommended passed
Medical - passed
Biometrics - excepted
Criminality- passed
Security- Not started (I am hearing same status since October 6, 2020 till last week)
I am not sure how to wake this guy.
We are all same and the same officer! my aor is 4th July, nothing change since 15th Oct 2020.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Guys, I have been mapped to the same officer. My aor is March 12th. All stages passed since Oct . Recently i did receive a request to share address for all members on file which we did and was received by the officer. After that on April 20th, my wife’s got a medical redo request. We have done the meds and waiting for ircc to receive it. It’s been almost 14 months.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
Guys, I have been mapped to the same officer. My aor is March 12th. All stages passed since Oct . Recently i did receive a request to share address for all members on file which we did and was received by the officer. After that on April 20th, my wife’s got a medical redo request. We have done the meds and waiting for ircc to receive it. It’s been almost 14 months.
Is your wife in Canada or outside?

megadett-sk

Nov 19, 2020
Inside. My wife’s meds had expired in June last year. I was sure the officer will request.
Hi Rohan, are you CEC Inside?
Damn, AOR Mar 12th is cruel
Can you share more details about your application? Where are you in Canada? Did you order GCMS Notes? Tks in advance for the info shared

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi Rohan, are you CEC Inside?
Damn, AOR Mar 12th is cruel
Can you share more details about your application? Where are you in Canada? Did you order GCMS Notes? Tks in advance for the info shared
Me and my wife are cec inland in the GTA area. All stages passed since October after biometrics on Oct 28th and then final decision pending. Recently the officer requested to share address for all people on file. We did that. After he received the address, he requested my wife to redo her meds which we did last Friday. My meds have been extended on 24th March, 2021. Are you also Inland ? Do you have the same aor date ?

megadett-sk

Nov 19, 2020
Me and my wife are cec inland in the GTA area. All stages passed since October after biometrics on Oct 28th and then final decision pending. Recently the officer requested to share address for all people on file. We did that. After he received the address, he requested my wife to redo her meds which we did last Friday. My meds have been extended on 24th March, 2021. Are you also Inland ? Do you have the same aor date ?
All my info is below this message, on my signature
My AOR is Oct 20th and since Dec 21st ADR receipt from IRCC I have not heard back from my file.

Jan 23, 2021
Hi Rohan,

Me and my wife also resides in GTA and lat update was in October and after that nothing happened.
- I regularly called once a month but they reply the status is same as per your last call.
- Submitted webform to find out if they need any document to move further but they said nothing required.
- Ordered gcms and find out nothing happened after October 2020.

Not sure when this wait gonna be over. Currently waiting for my BOWP.

Reactions: megadett-sk