+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC applications assigned to AB14712

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, I am wondering if there is anybody in the forum whose application is assigned to AB14712 as per the gcms notes. My application status says in progress but I have not seen a single update since my Biometrics was completed on 24-Sep-2020. I think it will be useful to see which month application this officer is processing and how long we should anticipate to wait.

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Hi, I am wondering if there is anybody in the forum whose application is assigned to AB14712 as per the gcms notes. My application status says in progress but I have not seen a single update since my Biometrics was completed on 24-Sep-2020. I think it will be useful to see which month application this officer is processing and how long we should anticipate to wait.
AOR 13th July 2020 .. Waiting for this officer to finalize my application .. This officer conclusively passed my Eligibility, security and criminality on Feb 13th ... Also he asked me to submit ADR on 13th feb for (imm5669e and imm5406) after these documents submitted on Feb 16th totally silence since then..

Reactions: ehsan99999

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
AOR 13th July 2020 .. Waiting for this officer to finalize my application .. This officer conclusively passed my Eligibility, security and criminality on Feb 13th ... Also he asked me to submit ADR on 13th feb for (imm5669e and imm5406) after these documents submitted on Feb 16th totally silence since then..
Great thank you for replying, My AOR is 20-Jul-2020, PA with spouse(both in land) I am so sure he has not touched my file since its assigned to him, really very slow but at least with your reply it gives me hope that he is working on Jul 2020 files, please keep me posted with any further progress made in your application. Our medicals expired in Nov 2020.

Did you submit these forms via webform? If yes, you can check status of these forms with the call centre agents.

Reactions: San9902

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Great thank you for replying, My AOR is 20-Jul-2020, I am so sure he has not touched my file since its assigned to him, at least at this stage it gives me hope that he is working on Jul 2020 files, please keep me posted with any further progress made in your application. Did you submit these forms via webform? If yes, you can check status of these forms with the call centre agents.
Yeah somewhat relieving moment but I'm eagerly waiting for final decision from him.. in the 2nd page of GCMS he has assigned file himself to close my file it seems. I checked with cic agents yesterday and he did informed that documents have been received and reviewed it on 18th Feb but only final decision is pending from officer . In the Gcms notes latest note 2 states that its been assigned to officer . But till today hasn't seen yet . By the way I uploaded documents in my cic documents place holder was created during ADR.Sure will keep you posted. When I click on your profile to see your signature details about AOR it was saying profile in restricted mode.

Just for your information I had asked query to legal falcon :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/post-9302759

Last edited:

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah somewhat relieving moment but I'm eagerly waiting for final decision from him.. in the 2nd page of GCMS he has assigned file himself to close my file it seems. I checked with cic agents yesterday and he did informed that documents have been received and reviewed it on 18th Feb but only final decision is pending from officer . In the Gcms notes latest note 2 states that its been assigned to officer . But till today hasn't seen yet . By the way I uploaded documents in my cic documents place holder was created during ADR.Sure will keep you posted. When I click on your profile to see your signature details about AOR it was saying profile in restricted mode.

Just for your information I had asked query to legal falcon :

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/post-9302759
Thank you for sharing your experience. Not sure what ‘profile restricted’ means but I have not updated my signature with any details.

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. Not sure what ‘profile restricted’ means but I have not updated my signature with any details.
Its saying : This member limits who may view their full profile.

Might be you need to change your view profile to see others something in your prpfile settings

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Its saying : This member limits who may view their full profile.

Might be you need to change your view profile to see others something in your prpfile settings
Ok then I will check the settings. I have another question, did you receive any ‘ghost updates’ in your mycic account when your eligibility and security were conclusively passed by this officer?

San9902

Aug 8, 2019
App. Filed.......
13-07-2020
AOR Received.
13-07-2020
Med's Done....
05-09-2020
Ok then I will check the settings. I have another question, did you receive any ‘ghost updates’ in your mycic account when your eligibility and security were conclusively passed by this officer?
Yes I did recieve Ghost updates (Feb 12th and Feb 13th) twice before my eligibility, Criminality and security passed

Reactions: intl_stu
Jan 23, 2021
I checked my gcms notes and my application is assigned to same officer.
AOR - July 31, 2020 CEC inland with 1 dependent inland
Eligibility- Recommended passed
Medical - passed
Biometrics - excepted
Criminality- passed
Security- Not started (I am hearing same status since October 6, 2020 till last week)
I am not sure how to wake this guy.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I checked my gcms notes and my application is assigned to same officer.
AOR - July 31, 2020 CEC inland with 1 dependent inland
Eligibility- Recommended passed
Medical - passed
Biometrics - excepted
Criminality- passed
Security- Not started (I am hearing same status since October 6, 2020 till last week)
I am not sure how to wake this guy.
Do you know until when your medicals are valid?