AOR Received.
11-02-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Re: Need help

amfi100 said:
Hi I am a postdoc in chemical and materials engineering department at university of Alberta and want to apply for PR under CEC program... Before applying I have few concerns and hence I need assistance from anyone on this forum ...
1- What NOC code should I use?
2- It would be great if someone share a sample of experience letter ............ I am not familiar what do I need to write in letter.
3- I have two IELTS scores; in one score I got (L:6.5, W:7, S:7, R:5.5) and in another test I got (L:5.5, W:7, S:7, R:6.0) ...... Should I appear for the test again or send both IELTS results ........ any suggestion?

I would appreciate if someone helped me out regarding these aforementioned issues...
regards
1 and 2, search a little bit more and you will get more hint and idea, nobody can give your an exact answer. 3, yes, you need take test again, neither of the two test score you have is good enough for your application under CEC.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi amfi100,

sorry i don't have an answer for questions 1 and 2.as for question 3,i think your noc is level A hence both of your scores do not meet the requirements for CEC,you can't send mixed IELTS results to meet the language requirement as this is not accepted under CEC currently.

good luck :)

erm923

Sep 24, 2014
Waterloo
Category........
I also got my application returned because I put the wrong NOC number. I put the 2006 code instead of the 2011.
I also got somethings written in pencil by the person who checked my application.

My question is, do I need to print everything all over again? or could I just print the pages the checker told me to change and send it back again?

i need help please

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
erm923 said:
I also got my application returned because I put the wrong NOC number. I put the 2006 code instead of the 2011.
I also got somethings written in pencil by the person who checked my application.

My question is, do I need to print everything all over again? or could I just print the pages the checker told me to change and send it back again?

i need help please
same thing happened to me..you can send the same or print another copy and send..if u sending the same make sure you erase any with pencil marks to look like new and send..fix any issues using the checklist they might have sent to you along with returned application. I am sure they might have highlighted with yellow sketch ..double check the rest in your application which are not highlighted

maniac2403

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Doc's Request.
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
27-12-2013
IELTS Request
Provided with application
File Transfer...
04-06-2014 (ECAS In Process)
Med's Request
10-06-2014
Med's Done....
11-06-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014 (Visa stamp) 9-07-2014 (Passport Received)
LANDED..........
10-07-2014
erm923 said:

i need help please
You can re-use forms that have not been marked and does not require any change of information (for e.g., signing date etc.). You will have to complete and fill other forms. My recommendation, complete application again, compare with older application for accuracy and then submit.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
May be this checklist can help..as you might also have the same from the returned application :

1. You did not complete essential fields in the Generic Application form for Canada (IMM0008)
2. CIO - Sydney only accepts the following categories of applications under the Economic Class Program - they added CEC,FSWP etc
3. You did not sign and/or date the generic application form
4. You did not complete essential fields in the Use of a Representative Form
5. You have checked the Use of representative on your document checklist. Please provide necessary form and information for further processing
6. You have not provided 12 months of full-time(or equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience on the Schedule 8
7. You do not meet the minimum language requirements in English or French for your skill type in one of more of the four language abilities : R,W,S,L (they highlight one of them)
8.It is not accompanied with Original IELTS/CELPIP, older than 2 years, should be General Training not Academic

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
caththisking said:
May be this checklist can help..as you might also have the same from the returned application :

1. You did not complete essential fields in the Generic Application form for Canada (IMM0008)
2. CIO - Sydney only accepts the following categories of applications under the Economic Class Program - they added CEC,FSWP etc
3. You did not sign and/or date the generic application form
4. You did not complete essential fields in the Use of a Representative Form
5. You have checked the Use of representative on your document checklist. Please provide necessary form and information for further processing
6. You have not provided 12 months of full-time(or equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience on the Schedule 8
7. You do not meet the minimum language requirements in English or French for your skill type in one of more of the four language abilities : R,W,S,L (they highlight one of them)
8.It is not accompanied with Original IELTS/CELPIP, older than 2 years, should be General Training not Academic
If you do not satisfy any of above they will not generate AOR so basic eligibility of 1 year is being validated initially so most applicants are safe applied after Nov 2013 as this check started after November

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Re: Need help

amfi100 said:
Hi I am a postdoc in chemical and materials engineering department at university of Alberta and want to apply for PR under CEC program... Before applying I have few concerns and hence I need assistance from anyone on this forum ...
1- What NOC code should I use?
2- It would be great if someone share a sample of experience letter ............ I am not familiar what do I need to write in letter.
3- I have two IELTS scores; in one score I got (L:6.5, W:7, S:7, R:5.5) and in another test I got (L:5.5, W:7, S:7, R:6.0) ...... Should I appear for the test again or send both IELTS results ........ any suggestion?

I would appreciate if someone helped me out regarding these aforementioned issues...
regards
I'm not sure what NOC you should use, but if it is NOC A, your IELTS score must be 6 or over for all four categories, and you cannot combine results!

erm923

Sep 24, 2014
Waterloo
Category........
maniac2403 said:
You can re-use forms that have not been marked and does not require any change of information (for e.g., signing date etc.). You will have to complete and fill other forms. My recommendation, complete application again, compare with older application for accuracy and then submit.
Thanks maniac 2403 i sent it all back, re-printed everything new. Just got my AOR back on february, now I'm waiting to be asked for my police check up, and everything else

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
May be this suggestion goes against the whole idea of this forum which is to help each other as a community so you do not have to waste your money on immigration lawyers/agents, but, have you considered hiring a lawyer? At the least, I think you should make an appoint with a good lawyer and have your file evaluated and he/she will be give you a clear idea if you meet all the requirements under CEC or any other immigration stream.

A good lawyer usually charges any where between 350 to 500 dollars for consultation and this fee is then adjusted or counted towards their total fee if you decide to file through them. I think Green and Spiegel charges 500 for consultation.

Just my two cents.

Good luck.

P.