+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - application rejected.

kishan9879

Dec 4, 2017
that is sad news considering you have been waiting for over a year :'(
I applied under NOC 2242 and I can remember my reference letter from my employer itemizing my duties which included installation, servicing, and repair of alarm, fire, cctv, and access control systems...

Apart from fire systems what else did your letter speak of? were you formally trained on fire systems and other aspects of electronic systems?
I'm not 100% sure of the criteria for working in this field of work but I had to present all my certificates as proof of knowledge, I know of at least 3 associates who tried to obtain W/P under 2242 and were denied based on their inability to demonstrate knowledge in this field.

If you wish i can PM you my actual reference letter so you can see how it was structured (it will take me a few days since i'M away for the Easter.

good Luck!

rohin7157

Sep 20, 2022
that is sad news considering you have been waiting for over a year :'(
I applied under NOC 2242 and I can remember my reference letter from my employer itemizing my duties which included installation, servicing, and repair of alarm, fire, cctv, and access control systems...

Apart from fire systems what else did your letter speak of? were you formally trained on fire systems and other aspects of electronic systems?
I'm not 100% sure of the criteria for working in this field of work but I had to present all my certificates as proof of knowledge, I know of at least 3 associates who tried to obtain W/P under 2242 and were denied based on their inability to demonstrate knowledge in this field.

If you wish i can PM you my actual reference letter so you can see how it was structured (it will take me a few days since i'M away for the Easter.

good Luck!
Hey can you please share the formats with me as well. Rohin7157@gmail.com

rohin7157

Sep 20, 2022
What is your issue/question?
I want to apply for permanent residency as a fire alarm technician under CEC. I do need format for the document that submitted in the applicant. My fear is getting my application rejected by ircc as mentioned in this forum.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want to apply for permanent residency as a fire alarm technician under CEC. I do need format for the document that submitted in the applicant. My fear is getting my application rejected by ircc as mentioned in this forum.
Format what document? If you mean reference letter, there is a standard format that must be followed. It is under mandatory documents for Express Entry.