+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC application rejected for being incomplete

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello Guys,
My CEC application got rejected for being incomplete. The reason was ECA was required for immigration purposes. Unfortunately mine was standard. I got all that figured it out and now I am in the process of applying it again. But while checking all the docs for several times, i came to know that I uploaded a wrong Job reference letter with same company with a different issuance date and the status was still employed. Later the same company had given me an updated one when I quit the organization which is having the last working day on it.

Here is my question. How do I resolve this issue? Can I upload my latest reference letter instead of old one as my application was returned as incomplete? Or do I have to upload both?

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Aor on May 8th..July 2nd I got the letter from Ircc stating my application is being rejected for incompleteness. Can you let me know how do I resolve my problem of reference letter

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Aor on May 8th..July 2nd I got the letter from Ircc stating my application is being rejected for incompleteness. Can you let me know how do I resolve my problem of reference letter
Damm! You got this after you passed medical or before. Did IRCC send you after you passed medical and background check?