+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Nosyllek

Nov 24, 2019
Hmm......this group has been quiet for a while. Seems most June applicants have gotten their PR. Congrats to you guys. My (dependant's) Medicals just got passed 2 weeks ago. I called IRCC today and was told security screening is ongoing. No idea how long it'll take. I am patiently waiting. Hopefully we all get approved before the end of this year.

My AOR is June 12th.

maria_222

Oct 26, 2021
Hmm......this group has been quiet for a while. Seems most June applicants have gotten their PR. Congrats to you guys. My (dependant's) Medicals just got passed 2 weeks ago. I called IRCC today and was told security screening is ongoing. No idea how long it'll take. I am patiently waiting. Hopefully we all get approved before the end of this year.

My AOR is June 12th.
Hi, I am still here.... still waiting. Thank you for your blessing.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021

My AOR is June 12th.

I am still waiting, no updates.

Passed medicals on July 13 and thats it...

guggubajwa

Sep 13, 2021

My AOR is June 12th.
Hello..Does IRCC start giving answer to status related enquiries ?

nav3

Nov 30, 2021
Not sure if anyone is still in the same boat, and apologies if I am not providing all the information here, since pretty new to the forum. My application was under CEC

AOR - June 18
Medical - Shows Still in progress
Background - We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information

Going to put request for GCM notes today and was wondering if anyone has some insights here. Thanks

Reactions: maria_222

Siraj22

Jun 10, 2021
AOR June 3
Got my second GCMS notes, everything is passed I can even see my COPR number. Tried everything mailed portal, raised webforms, called them. just have to wait now. It's really disheartening see people applying after us getting it in a matter of days. But on the the other hand I know people who have been waiting since December 2020. So I really don't know what to make of it.

Anyway all the best to all of you still waiting.

Hope we see this through sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Sancan4