+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

vanshvsingh

Nov 28, 2020
Hi All,
Need some help.
I submitted my express entry application on 6 june 2021 and got biometrics mail on 9th Nov.
It says I have to give my biometrics within 30 days, i.e. 10 Dec. But there are no appointments available in any VFS centers in India.
What do I do? Please help

Thanks

Hil

Mar 5, 2020
Raise a Web Form Or Call IRCC Agent
I did and got back auto-response like email which was telling priorities, etc. but it doesn't mean we don't process your application...

will try to call but I am sure they will say the same thing there

sa1421

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
Hi All,
Need some help.
I submitted my express entry application on 6 june 2021 and got biometrics mail on 9th Nov.
It says I have to give my biometrics within 30 days, i.e. 10 Dec. But there are no appointments available in any VFS centers in India.
What do I do? Please help

Thanks
first thing first take the earliest Biometris appointment with VFS India. Than raise a web form explaining your all situation and enclosed the appointment confirmation letter along with web form. I dealt with same issue for my dependant. Good Luck, Be positive & Cheers

Reactions: vanshvsingh

sa1421

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
I did and got back auto-response like email which was telling priorities, etc. but it doesn't mean we don't process your application...

will try to call but I am sure they will say the same thing there
Hmm. If you are inside CANADA. you have another option: Reach out to your Local MP. His/Her's Office can help you. they can reach to IRCC on your behalf. Try this option.

Hil

Mar 5, 2020
Hmm. If you are inside CANADA. you have another option: Reach out to your Local MP. His/Her's Office can help you. they can reach to IRCC on your behalf. Try this option.
ordered GCMS notes. tried to call IRCC couldn't connect to an agent. I will try this option if I won't receive until end of this month

vanshvsingh

Nov 28, 2020
first thing first take the earliest Biometris appointment with VFS India. Than raise a web form explaining your all situation and enclosed the appointment confirmation letter along with web form. I dealt with same issue for my dependant. Good Luck, Be positive & Cheers
Thanks for the info :) I have raised the web form but my reason is not mentioned in the reasons accepted by them for web form

Amykar

Oct 14, 2021
can you share your complete timeline?
Primary Applicant + Dependent
AOR- June 4, 2021
Medical/Biometrics both Passed- July 8, 2021
Visa Office - RROC
Ghost Update 1 - October 5, 2021
Request Letter - November 8, 2021
Portal Email 1 - November 11, 2021 - replied
Portal Email 2 - November 14, 2021 -replied
Waiting for credentials~