+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Initial indication based on the counts so far seems to be that applicants awaiting decisions are spread out over the month. I hope that they are processing the applications in the order they received them (everything else equal in terms of complexity, etc.)!

sivamahesh

Jun 15, 2021
AOR DateUsername separated by commasCount
Between Jun 1 and Jun 10Siraj22, rbrar18, sbarbieri, Sa1421, guggubajwa5
Between Jun 11 and Jun 20PT1997, pjc95,sivamahesh3
Between Jun 21 and Jun 30alladalenucleus, Kks,Ashmeet3

Amykar

Oct 14, 2021
Between Jun 1 and Jun 10Siraj22, rbrar18, sbarbieri, Sa1421, guggubajwa,Amykar6
Between Jun 11 and Jun 20PT1997, pjc95,sivamahesh3

sa1421

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
Initial indication based on the counts so far seems to be that applicants awaiting decisions are spread out over the month. I hope that they are processing the applications in the order they received them (everything else equal in terms of complexity, etc.)!
agreed, Likewise I have outland spouse. that is a factor in my application.

sb20

Oct 14, 2021
I requested it on Sep 10th, still haven't received the notes.

When I called on Aug 16th I was told everything was passed, just waiting for final decision.
Nothing since then..
Hi sbarbieri, i called ircc on 21 sept and told everything has passed too. waiting for final decision as well. no update since that day..

sb20

Oct 14, 2021
Between Jun 1 and Jun 10Siraj22, rbrar18, sbarbieri, Sa1421, guggubajwa,Amykar6
Between Jun 11 and Jun 20PT1997, pjc95,sivamahesh, sb203
AOR- 16 june
medical passed- 16 july
called ircc on 21 sept and got to know everything has passed since that day no update till now.

sa1421

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
Same Thing Guys , Called them Sep 30 .
:rolleyes:

sb20

Oct 14, 2021
I'm guessing they're lying to us. It's been 2 months already since I'm "waiting for final decision".
I dont think so, bcz i also applied under tr to pr and forgot to upload mandatory docs so i applied under cec, on 21 sept i received letter in my account saying ur tr to pr application has been withdrawn bcz decision has been made on another application(cec) so then i called ircc and got to know everything has passed on 15 sept but i dont know why its taking soo long?? did u ask them it has been two months why its so long?

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I don’t understand what criteria they are using for the applications…! August AOR started receiving approval while us and may, march still waiting. they need to be more transparent…
In my case, On August agent told Eligibility passed , but on my account BG not yet started. I called couple of times, waited more than 30 min and agent said they can’t give any information, You need to check your account. On account there is no realtime updates. At least they need update account based on current status…

Last edited:

sbarbieri

Jun 23, 2021
I dont think so, bcz i also applied under tr to pr and forgot to upload mandatory docs so i applied under cec, on 21 sept i received letter in my account saying ur tr to pr application has been withdrawn bcz decision has been made on another application(cec) so then i called ircc and got to know everything has passed on 15 sept but i dont know why its taking soo long?? did u ask them it has been two months why its so long?
I hope not, but I can't understand why they're taking so long. I tried to call them twice after that, but all I got was that they're only answering to priority questions. Ugh

sbarbieri

Jun 23, 2021
I don’t understand what criteria they are using for the applications…! August AOR started receiving approval while us and may, march still waiting. they need to be more transparent…
In my case, On August agent told Eligibility passed , but on my account BG not yet started. I called couple of times, waited more than 30 min and agent said they can’t give any information, You need to check your account. On account there is no realtime updates. At least they need update account based on current status…
If they were updating the the account properly, people wouldn't be flooding the phone line. I guess they don't understand that. We go through so much stress and anxiety because they don't have a good system.

2 months (and counting) only answering to priority inquiries.. If we are already talking to an agent, what's the big deal?

sb20

Oct 14, 2021
I hope not, but I can't understand why they're taking so long. I tried to call them twice after that, but all I got was that they're only answering to priority questions. Ugh
yeah my friend got her background passed on 23sept and received portal email and ecopr on 29 sept and her aor was 4 july. let us know when u will receive gcms notes or any update.

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
If they were updating the the account properly, people wouldn't be flooding the phone line. I guess they don't understand that. We go through so much stress and anxiety because they don't have a good system.

2 months (and counting) only answering to priority inquiries.. If we are already talking to an agent, what's the big deal?
Exactly. They are giving excuses as PR updates are not priority. Its so difficult to get transfer to an agent, once it transferred, we need to wait for more than 30 min to talk to an agent. And we get the answer, they can’t provide any information. Doesn’t make any sense. We are waiting on the call for more than 30 min and they can’t even look our profile for just 2-3 minutes…