Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
AOR: June 19
Medical & Bio Passed: July 27
Background Check status changed to "in progress": August 5
No updates after that

sivamahesh

Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys. is anyone got call from IRCC before receiving Portal mail?
Just want to check whether the officer will contact u to check whether u live her or not

rajdsh07

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Just want to check whether the officer will contact u to check whether u live her or not
I have never heard that IRCC called to get any information. As per my knowledge, they only contact using emails or through your profile.

PRAMID

Sep 24, 2021
Hi Guys - have a question on TRV. Before my AOR - June 8th, I applied for TRV (as my work permit extension was approved). My TRV was approved and I have the VISA stamped in my passport as well. I got the portal credentials and I am waiting for my COPR. Once I get my COPR, can I travel outside Canada and use my TRV to return back? Or since I have the COPR, will my TRV become obsolete and need to wait for my PR card to travel? Anyone in similar situation?

Reactions: bonjour8275

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Yes, near my lived city local ircc office didn't use portal so they called me about whether or not I am in Canada.After hang up the next day, I received Copr from email and ircc account.I have never seen portal.
Now some big city ircc office will use portal send Copr, etc. Calcary,Vancouver,Ottawa,Montreal,Etobicoke.Hope this helps you.

sivamahesh

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, near my lived city local ircc office didn't use portal so they called me about whether or not I am in Canada.After hang up the next day, I received Copr from email and ircc account.I have never seen portal.
Now some big city ircc office will use portal send Copr, etc. Calcary,Vancouver,Ottawa,Montreal,Etobicoke.Hope this helps you.
Thank you for your reply.

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
I received COPR for my wife, however, my COPR missing in the portal.
I created only one account for my wife and me.
In the CIC account, the application is approved and I can see the COPR document number for both of us.
I think the agent forgot to upload my COPR.
Hope they will respond to your call and upload your document.

Reactions: s04s

throwawayguy

Sep 24, 2021
Hi Everyone Here's my only post and timeline.

Express entry website
AOR - June 30
Med Passed - July 28
Biometrics - Aug 6
Request for extra information - Aug 27
Submitted - Aug 27
Background check complete Aug 31
Status Approved Sep 14

Portal email - Sep 4
Portal creation and submission of address and pic - Sep 6
ECOPR Sept 14
PR Card approved and mailed Sept 21
PR Card Received Sept 24

Last edited:

PaulAbhik23121989

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR: June 13, 2021
Medicals: passed on July 13, 2021

Not a single update after :(

If you check IRCC application status, it says they are still processing Feb, 2021. How can some applications in June be finished when they are processing Feb ?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
"How can some applications in June be finished when they are processing Feb ?"
I have the same question. I am on the same boat as you are.
I have gone through some of the posts here and some have got their eCOPR within a month or two!

ada2021

Jul 28, 2021
Hi Guys - have a question on TRV. Before my AOR - June 8th, I applied for TRV (as my work permit extension was approved). My TRV was approved and I have the VISA stamped in my passport as well. I got the portal credentials and I am waiting for my COPR. Once I get my COPR, can I travel outside Canada and use my TRV to return back? Or since I have the COPR, will my TRV become obsolete and need to wait for my PR card to travel? Anyone in similar situation?
Once you receive the CoPR, then TRV is not valid. You need to wait for the PR cards to travel.

GDlol

Sep 27, 2021
ITA: Jul 8
AOR: Aug 2
Medical Passed: Sep 1
Portal Email 1: Sep 25
Portal Email 2: Sep 26

Waiting for Portal access
Inland, no dependants, didn't call CRA during the progress

Reactions: alladalenucleus