+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
I was missing a detailed list of job duties. My original job offer letter and the reference letter I got both had a very generic and brief description of the tasks. I was also missing detailed benefits. Their main concern was that I failed to accumulate sufficient experience for the NOC code I provided.
Hey! I have a similar situation, I found a typo on my employment reference letter after I submitted it (but I did include all employment details in the letter), did they just ask you to provide a new employment reference letter? I already submitted the new letter through webform, but haven't got the reply yet lol

ImNewHere123

Jul 21, 2021
Hey! I have a similar situation, I found a typo on my employment reference letter after I submitted it (but I did include all employment details in the letter), did they just ask you to provide a new employment reference letter? I already submitted the new letter through webform, but haven't got the reply yet lol
Yeah they wanted a revised employment letter and gave me 7 days to submit. I got an email acknowledging their receipt of it about 2 weeks after I submitted it.

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Aor is 23 june
MEP. 21 July
Eligibility. Passed 28 July
After that file moved to Vancouver. I called the agent twice in Aug and came to know that Criminality and Info Sharing are in process.
In the profile page the current status of the application has been changed from Submitted to application/profile updated
When I clicked to view the app status, nothing has changed inside
Is this a ghost update?
Also I ordered gcms this morning? Is it because of gcms or my criminality and info has passed.
Pls advise
this is a ghost update.

I'm not sure if it is because of gcms or other updates tho. But guess it is the latter. Haven;t heard that ordering gcms could result in GU.

Reactions: Sancan4

himanshu58

Aug 30, 2021
Aor is 23 june
MEP. 21 July
Eligibility. Passed 28 July
After that file moved to Vancouver. I called the agent twice in Aug and came to know that Criminality and Info Sharing are in process.
In the profile page the current status of the application has been changed from Submitted to application/profile updated
When I clicked to view the app status, nothing has changed inside
Is this a ghost update?
Also I ordered gcms this morning? Is it because of gcms or my criminality and info has passed.
Pls advise
Is your eligibily passed is showing on your profile or you called IRCC about that because i applied on same date but only its showing medical passed on 22nd july. Eligibility and background check is still in process. Really tensed because of this.

himanshu58

Aug 30, 2021
ITA - June 25th, 2021
Application and AOR-June 26th, 2021
Medical Passed-July 22nd, 2021
Procedural Fairness (missing info from employment letter + proof of residence outside QC) - August 22nd
Replacement docs submitted - August 26th, 2021
Ghost Update - September 10th, 2021
Ghost Update - September 16th, 2021

Fingers crossed :)
does it showing eligibilty in review and background is processing in your profile ?
member: 970367"]
Hey, what was missing from your employment letter?
[/QUOTE]

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
Is your eligibily passed is showing on your profile or you called IRCC about that because i applied on same date but only its showing medical passed on 22nd july. Eligibility and background check is still in process. Really tensed because of this.
Eligibility got passed on July 28. Agents specifically said this.
After nearly a month Criminality and Info Sharing started to in process.

ImNewHere123

Jul 21, 2021
does it showing eligibilty in review and background is processing in your profile ?
member: 970367"]
Hey, what was missing from your employment letter?
[/QUOTE]
Yes.
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Malyn_0628

Aug 2, 2021
AOR - June 28
Med Passed - Aug 5
Biometrics - Aug 6
Request letter for Letter of employment - Sep 10
Submitted - Sep 11
Status Sep 18 - Your Action required (even I received submission confirmation)
Single, Inland

I checked again, and new "client information" is required with a due date of Sep 24.
So, I uploaded paystubs too (which I included on Sep 11)
Now, the status is submitted.

I guess I have to wait few more weeks before my profile gets reviewed again..

I requested GCMS notes on Sep. 5..

Reactions: Taran0013