+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

ayon1971

Aug 18, 2021
Can anyone let me know how long it takes to get the portal credentials post confirmation on the portal email is sent.
i got the first Portal email on 13th September and responded on the same day. Today i got the same email again with a Reminder. Again responded to that email. Not sure if anyone experienced the same.

Last edited:

kimmytrang

May 22, 2020
Can anyone let me know how long it takes to get the portal credentials post confirmation on the portal email is sent
Been waiting for credentials for 5 days now T_T it varies. Some people will get it right the next day, some waiting for 2 weeks or more :(

ayon1971

Aug 18, 2021
Been waiting for credentials for 5 days now T_T it varies. Some people will get it right the next day, some waiting for 2 weeks or more :(
Oh this really sucks... build up the tension... not sure why they sent the reminder email when i responded to the first the same day

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi friends,
I am on a closed LMIA work permit and have completed 1 year in the same job which got me the work permit and I'll continue to work in the same job based on the closed work permit clause, so should I also be claiming additional points under 'have valid job offer' section? If yes, then would I require a new job offer again from my employer as a proof in addition to the job reference letter?
OR am I not eligible to claim any points for this section for being on closed work permit? Pls advise. Thanks.

kimmytrang

May 22, 2020
Oh this really sucks... build up the tension... not sure why they sent the reminder email when i responded to the first the same day
That happened to me too. I replied the reminder email , and 4 days since then lol ! Don’t know why they send reminder email to many people recently, it’s not happened a lot before. I already know 3 people got reminder email too in this forum @@

ayon1971

Aug 18, 2021
That happened to me too. I replied the reminder email , and 4 days since then lol ! Don’t know why they send reminder email to many people recently, it’s not happened a lot before. I already know 3 people got reminder email too in this forum @@
this is frustrating. please let me know once u receive your credentials

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
I just noticed the "Last entry" date on eCopr is incorrect and the "Last entry at" say Unknown. Does anyone have this issue? Should I contact IRCC for amendment? I am in Canada and won't be "landing".

gtata07

Feb 2, 2020
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

ITA - 1st May 2021
submitted profile - 20th June 2021
AOR - 20th June 2021
Biometrics request - 23rd July 2021
Updated medicals on portal - 23rd July 2021
Updated biometrics as received on - 28th July 2021
No further update yet.

Best of luck all of you...!
Hi Everyone,
Latest update today...!
I have received the Portal Email today i.e. on14th Sep, 2021
and Replied Immediately in a couple of hours.

ada2021

Jul 28, 2021
I got an email that my eCopr is available to download from the portal, but when I signed into the portal, it still says "in review by IRCC". There was no document to download. Did anyone experience this too?
Click on that "in review by IRCC" and you will be navigated to next page. Scroll down .... at the bottom, you can see the download eCoPR. All the best.

Reactions: olaKaf89

mnmkyng

May 12, 2020
AOR June 2
Medical passed July 1
Submitted an additional document (police certificate) July 24
No update since then
Single applicant, inland

Last week or so, I called IRCC to confirm something about the additional document I submitted but she seemed super annoyed that I called for "non-urgent" matter.
When I also wanted to confirm my status (might as well, right?), she strictly told me that they do not check that now.

I know it varies but I feel like my case is one of the slowest and I don't understand why.
Any idea what can be the factors for a case to be processed later than the others?