+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Just received portal email today and is posting it here as a contribution for reading all of the shared information posted here, plus a big thanks for all of you who have been sharing the information.

ITA May 11
AOR June 11
1 Inland Dependent
Medical Passed July 9
Biometrics Provided July 13
GCMS notes ordered on 29th Jul and still hasn't been sent to me
Called IRCC 3 times and got the followings:
Eligibility in progress,
Criminality in progress,
Security not started,
Info sharing in progress,
ADR requested on 2nd Sep, Submitted on 2nd Sep
ADR changed to not applicable on 5th Sep
Portal Email 6th Sep

I understand that waiting while remaining unknown about most of the processes of your application can be stressful and quite frustrating, but believe me I have been through the worst, since Neither of my BGS was passed nor I have received ANY GUs anytime before I received my portal email today. My whole application'd been blank until the moment that the portal email was sent to me. So, just dont doubt yourself, and more than hopefully that everyone here who's still waiting will get their cases approved soon.
Congratulations!!

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
Has anyone got success contacting the IRCC in the recent weeks? Did anyone get past the Afghan crisis/priority information message with/without a valid reason?

Sandeepk12

Star Member
May 2, 2021
Aor: june 16
Bio and med: 14 july
Eligibilty passed: 16 july after a gu.
Since then no updates background check showing your application in progress we will send you a message when we start your background check.

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Aor: june 16
Bio and med: 14 july
Eligibilty passed: 16 july after a gu.
Since then no updates background check showing your application in progress we will send you a message when we start your background check.
Same Status showing..
AOR June 24.
Eligibility passed. Nothing else after that. Not even GU….!

rajdsh07

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hi All,
My mailing address has been changed last week. Does that will impact the processing time of my application?
AOR: 19 June