+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Shweta17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
anyone with VO Ottawa received Portal email having AOR Date of 27th June ? it has been 2 weeks when i spoke with an agent who stated that BG and Eligibility is in process and security has not started. no updates since then... getting worried now... not able to talk to agents now as well
My AOR IS 23 june. Still waiting vo- ottawa

s04s

Jul 19, 2021
I see another ghost update today. I think the Review of additional documents got changed to "Not Applicable". I believe it was "We do not need additional documents. "
Its all confusing. here is my update for adr:
Aug 27 - Additional document submitted, Review additional document status was We do not need additional documents
Aug 30 - Review additional document status changed to Not applicable
Aug 31 - Received email for document acknowledgment. status- We are reviewing additional document

When i saw not applicable that time i thought review done, but that was not the case.

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Its all confusing. here is my update for adr:
Aug 27 - Additional document submitted, Review additional document status was We do not need additional documents
Aug 30 - Review additional document status changed to Not applicable
Aug 31 - Received email for document acknowledgment. status- We are reviewing additional document

When i saw not applicable that time i thought review done, but that was not the case.
i guess its should become Not applicable in 1 or 2 days , after my profile updated not applicable i can see profile /Application Updated but nothing changed in my profile no idea how it works

Reactions: s04s

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Just wondering that how did you get eCOPR? My status is still showing review. Do they send any mail with eCOPR or available in portal itself?
Yes they send two emails that will ask you to check your portal account , another one will says congratulations your a canadian PR now. The ecopr can be downloaded from portal account.