+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

s04s

Jul 19, 2021
its Juts changed to Not Applicable what does it means ?
means your review done. what document they requested? any GU?
Mine got changed from Not Applicable to "August 31, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

Last edited:
Reactions: Aman1212

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
means your review done. what document they requested? any GU?
Mine got changed from Not Applicable to "August 31, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."
They wanted documents related to my employment offer, yours is going reverse way its should be the other way

gandomgun

Jul 3, 2018
I got my ITA and going to submit all the documents. Unfortunately, My name in my marriage certificate is written "First Name: Prem & Last Name: Shah". but in my passport, it is written under "Given Name: Prem Shah and Surname: empty". I am using LastName as "NA" everywhere. I am in situation that not able to request the change in my marriage certificate as I am living in Canada. Do I need to give an explanation in the LOE or Would it be okay without it?
I would appreciate to get your help..

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
I got my ITA and going to submit all the documents. Unfortunately, My name in my marriage certificate is written "First Name: Prem & Last Name: Shah". but in my passport, it is written under "Given Name: Prem Shah and Surname: empty". I am using LastName as "NA" everywhere. I am in situation that not able to request the change in my marriage certificate as I am living in Canada. Do I need to give an explanation in the LOE or Would it be okay without it?
I would appreciate to get your help..
Give a brief explanation in the LOE.

ayon1971

Aug 18, 2021
anyone with VO Ottawa received Portal email having AOR Date of 27th June ? it has been 2 weeks when i spoke with an agent who stated that BG and Eligibility is in process and security has not started. no updates since then... getting worried now... not able to talk to agents now as well

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
I see another ghost update today. I think the Review of additional documents got changed to "Not Applicable". I believe it was "We do not need additional documents. "

Reactions: Aman1212

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
anyone with VO Ottawa received Portal email having AOR Date of 27th June ? it has been 2 weeks when i spoke with an agent who stated that BG and Eligibility is in process and security has not started. no updates since then... getting worried now... not able to talk to agents now as well
Mine Ottawa. Been three weeks eligibility passed. So far no updates.
AOR June 24