+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

sansan19

Jul 9, 2021
Anyone here has AOR early June and still waiting for the portal email? My AOR is June 11 and havent heard anything for weeks

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Hi,

I received portal email today . Need some guidance on next steps. Do we need to just reply to the email with following details updated ?

Name:
 UCI:
 Email (one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Also , my spouse received the same email as he is added as dependent on the application. Does he need to reply to this email seperately with his details?
I respond in same mail as it says below

"As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email. "

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
I respond in same mail as it says below

"As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email. "
Thanks . Also, did you see any updates in your online account ? Mine shows "Submitted" status

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Any idea ... Can we send a follow up email to IRCC if we don't receive the credentials email for long time ?

I replied to the first portal email the same day.

RagnarFelipe

Jul 14, 2021
Hey, did they give you a deadline to send the reply? Thanks

Hi,

I received portal email today . Need some guidance on next steps. Do we need to just reply to the email with following details updated ?

Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Also , my spouse received the same email as he is added as dependent on the application. Does he need to reply to this email seperately with his details?

yukonpnp

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi,

Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Congratulations for the portal email. What was your AOR date?

Reactions: Littlestar123