+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Got the PR portal email today.
from which ID the mail came from? IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
Body: Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Is all above same for you. My confusion is the mail did not come to my registered ID but to my company email, which I did not mention anywhere else

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
from which ID the mail came from? IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
Body: Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Is all above same for you. My confusion is the mail did not come to my registered ID but to my company email, which I did not mention anywhere else
Amit - No worries, it would have picked up from UCI and u might have given as part of your WP. Please go ahead and reply to that and provide proper email id in your response...

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Amit - No worries, it would have picked up from UCI and u might have given as part of your WP. Please go ahead and reply to that and provide proper email id in your response...
Thanks a lot. I cant really believe that it can come so fast that too different ID without any updates in between. I doubt that it may be fishing attempt but mail subject, application number and sender email appears to be authentic :)
Also, supplementary question: what is next step after responding to this mail? Can you please elucidate the process as you have already gone through it?

Last edited:
Reactions: NILA33

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
Hi,

I received portal email today . Need some guidance on next steps. Do we need to just reply to the email with following details updated ?

Name:
 UCI:
 Email (one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Also , my spouse received the same email as he is added as dependent on the application. Does he need to reply to this email seperately with his details?