Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
CEC Category - Primary Applicant Inland - 2 Outland dependents(Spouse and Child)
AOR - 21 June 2021
Medical Passed : 19 July 2021
1st GU Update : 13 August 2021
2nd GU Update : 18 August 2021
Portal Email : 19 August 2021

Outland dependents are asked to submit the passport at VFS Canada in India. Since I am currently in Canada, no need to submit the passport and can do Virtual landing as per the letter received. For that, raised a web form. Can anyone tell me the next process.
Congrats !! Do they( dependants) have Biometrics already on their file??

stah

Aug 20, 2021
Hello, I called IRCC couple of times before today and every time they told me that my criminality was passed. Today I called them and they mentioned my info-sharing and criminality is in progress. I told them that the previous times that I called, you told me criminality was passed but he told me that I can see that it is still in progress. Does anyone have same experience?

• Sad
Reactions: NILA33

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hello, I called IRCC couple of times before today and every time they told me that my criminality was passed. Today I called them and they mentioned my info-sharing and criminality is in progress. I told them that the previous times that I called, you told me criminality was passed but he told me that I can see that it is still in progress. Does anyone have same experience?
How are you able to get hold of them? I'm not able to reach them and it's always disconnect saying "we are not able to transfer your call to agent due to high volume"...

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
How are you able to get hold of them? I'm not able to reach them and it's always disconnect saying "we are not able to transfer your call to agent due to high volume"...
keep trying again and again. If you got lucky instead of saying
"we are not able to transfer your call to agent due to high volume"...

It will say "transferring your call to the agent please leave your phone number so that they can call you back." The wait time is around 40-45 mins

Reactions: NILA33

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
I mostly call at about 7:53 and can talk to an agent
As per last update from Agent my status is Medicals, Eligibility and Criminality are Passed. Info sharing - In progress and Security not started,,, Not sure how long it would take for these steps ..

vegemite1

Aug 20, 2021
Hi guys. I have a good news! I got a PPR today morning.
My timeline is,

Invitation 6/10
AOR 6/25
MEP 7/23
Bio -> I already done before.

Ghost updates 8/11
->Background check changed "is in progress."

Ghost updates 8/19
-> Background check changed "we are processing."

PPR 8/20

Single / LMIA / No additional document.
I did not apply a G-note and never called IRCC, so I did not know my Visa Office.

Good luck everyone :)

Reactions: Paullbelafonte

Paullbelafonte

Oct 18, 2020
Hi guys. I have a good news! I got a PPR today morning.
My timeline is,

Invitation 6/10
AOR 6/25
MEP 7/23
Bio -> I already done before.

Ghost updates 8/11
->Background check changed "is in progress."

Ghost updates 8/19
-> Background check changed "we are processing."

PPR 8/20

Single / LMIA / No additional document.
I did not apply a G-note and never called IRCC, so I did not know my Visa Office.

Good luck everyone :)
Congratulations! Your background never changed to passed?
i have exactly the same dates like you, but i still waiting :)

Reactions: vegemite1