+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Hiten_patel

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
so it is okay not to declare? I am just thinking that it will cause a longer checking on my profile
M not too sure but it but i feel it won’t make any difference to them if you don’t declare as u are the one who is losing the additional points u get for it

Hiten_patel

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
It will be highly appreciated if someone can help me out with this question please..currently my application is in process as a cec candidate who claimed points for 1 yr experience for the current job m doin..now m getting good offers from other companies..m don’t know if i can quit this job and grab the offer which m offered from other company!

ma_farouk99

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys I received second GU today but nothing changed. BG was " in progress" and stayed " in progress" is it normal ? And is it a step forward?

AOR 10th June

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
so it is okay not to declare? I am just thinking that it will cause a longer checking on my profile
You cannot claim point for an Aunt. So if you don’t declare it won’t matter.

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
It will be highly appreciated if someone can help me out with this question please..currently my application is in process as a cec candidate who claimed points for 1 yr experience for the current job m doin..now m getting good offers from other companies..m don’t know if i can quit this job and grab the offer which m offered from other company!
Did you get an LMIA and a closed work permit for your current job? As in are you claiming 50 additional points for the offer letter?
if not then you can change your job once you complete your experience, provided you have an open work permit.

you can notify IRCC that you have a change of job but changing job won’t affect your application as long as you’re not claiming points for it.

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
If i do so do i have to inform ircc for the change of job and will i loss my point for the experience?
You can inform ircc but you won’t lose points for the experience unless you’re claiming points for the offer letter(LMIA)

Hiten_patel

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Did you get an LMIA and a closed work permit for your current job? As in are you claiming 50 additional points for the offer letter?
if not then you can change your job once you complete your experience, provided you have an open work permit.

you can notify IRCC that you have a change of job but changing job won’t affect your application as long as you’re not claiming points for it.
No I dint get any LMIA ..juz an employment letter and pay stubs submitted

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
Just got off the call from IRCC. They mentioned that Medical & Eligibility has been passed and Info Sharing has been completed. Background (criminality & security) is in progress. The last update I received through my online profile was that my Background changed to "In Progress" on Aug 2nd. No update in my profile after.