+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

fallintherain

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi guys,

I just received another GU today when I log into my account. My background status changed from "in process" to "processing" today.
Hope to receive good news soon. I will keep posting if there is any updates.

TIMELINE:
AOR 616
MEP 714
FIRST GU 720( BACKGOUND : CHANGED FROM PROCESSING TO IN PROCESS)
SECOND GU 812 (BACKGROUND: CHANGED FROM IN PROCESS TO PROCESSING)
u gonna get the portal email in next 1,2 days

Betena

Jul 8, 2021
Hi guys,

I just received another GU today when I log into my account. My background status changed from "in process" to "processing" today.
Hope to receive good news soon. I will keep posting if there is any updates.

TIMELINE:
AOR 616
MEP 714
FIRST GU 720( BACKGOUND : CHANGED FROM PROCESSING TO IN PROCESS)
SECOND GU 812 (BACKGROUND: CHANGED FROM IN PROCESS TO PROCESSING)
My timeline is same as yours.. my bg changed to in progress on 20/7 and aor is 16/6 and med passed 15/7 but no change in bg..

sansan19

Jul 9, 2021
AOR: Jun 11

I had a call with IRCC yesterday and found out my status is still the same since Jul 22. Eligibility passed but BG hasn't started. I asked why my application doesn't seem to be moving and the agent said chances are my BG is already in process but the officer just hasn't updated in the portal. Some officers just dont update regularly so dont worry guys. Keep your hopes up!! VO is RROC Ottawa

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but to be eligible for CEC, you need to have at least 1year Canadian work experience. You can open a profile and if you have other work experiences outside Canada (I don't know what your situation is) and depending on how high your CRS is, you could be eligible for FSW. But to be eligible for CEC you need to have 1year. You can start an initial profile now and then update it immediately you clock 1 year in September. I'll advice to submit the profile if you have clocked 1 year unless you are eligible for FSW. I hope this makes sense. I am not an expert, please seek other opinions too.
Thank you.. I will wait for it to be exact 1 year :) you think there will still be a CEC draw this September? Thank you

olaKaf89

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Thank you.. I will wait for it to be exact 1 year :) you think there will still be a CEC draw this September? Thank you
AS of this year, there has been about 2 draws each month for CEC, but I don't know how it will be moving forward. There should be at least 1 draw in September, could be 2, who knows. You can prepare all your other documents like pay stubs, letters of employment, transcripts etc., while you wait, I wish you all the best as you apply next month.

Malibu25

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
AS of this year, there has been about 2 draws each month for CEC, but I don't know how it will be moving forward. There should be at least 1 draw in September, could be 2, who knows. You can prepare all your other documents like pay stubs, letters of employment, transcripts etc., while you wait, I wish you all the best as you apply next month.
Thank you so much. Hope that I will get it by spetember. For the documents, can I process a medical even without ITA yet? Thanks