+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

ehsan3001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Toronto
AOR June 21
Medical Passed on July 19
I called IRCC this morning on Aug 11 and the agent told me that Eligibility was not started, Criminality was passed, and Security was not started. VO is Edmonton.

I received a call from IRCC (no number) an hour ago - the officer told me that she was working on my application and she needed my divorce certificate. She also asked for my wife's divorce certificates (my wife is a Canadian citizen, so it was a bit weird asking for her divorce certificate). Anyway, I've just uploaded the additional docs requested. The officer said everything else looks good.

Fingers crossed

slpslp88

Aug 12, 2021
Hey guys,

just got a call with an agent of IRCC today, and she said my eligibility is in progress with 2 views, I then asked her whether the 2 views meant 2 ppl viewed my application and have not yet made a decision on my eligibility and she said yes. Seems pretty strange to me, please share if anyone else has got the same situation so that maybe we can come out with a better idea of what's going on. The timeline is attached below:

ITA May 11
AOR June 11
Medical Passed July 9
Biometrics Provided July 13
Eligibility in progress,
Criminality in progress,
Security not started,
Info sharing in progress,
No GUs ever observed

fanfann195

Jun 28, 2021
Hi guys,

I just received another GU today when I log into my account. My background status changed from "in process" to "processing" today.
Hope to receive good news soon. I will keep posting if there is any updates.

TIMELINE:
AOR 616
MEP 714
FIRST GU 720( BACKGOUND : CHANGED FROM PROCESSING TO IN PROCESS)
SECOND GU 812 (BACKGROUND: CHANGED FROM IN PROCESS TO PROCESSING)