NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
Hi guys,

The CRS score was 404 for today's draw and my CRS score in EE profile is 450, but I did not get an invitation. I opened the profile last week. I am confused how it works. Does it take time or they are taking those that applied earlier?
Did you check your IRCC account?

Mlongen

Jul 30, 2020
Oh. It’s really great! Thanks for letting me know:) So relieved.
I don't think that is what it is. Your application will be evaluated by a case analyst and an immigration officer. Recommended passed means that the case analyst approved it but the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant. This is why eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as "passed".

rajdsh07

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hi guys
For those people who’s apply for the bridging open work permit and i got it approved yesterday.
My main question is, in my IRCC profile, in the approved application, if says “Work permit” Is an “open work permit”?
Thank you
BOWP means Bridging Open Work Permit. So, you're allowed to work with any employers in Canada.

lolo010

Jul 27, 2021
I don't think that is what it is. Your application will be evaluated by a case analyst and an immigration officer. Recommended passed means that the case analyst approved it but the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant. This is why eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as "passed".
It seems very logical. I'll positively wait for the "passed" then. I was really wondering what that means exactly .
Thank you!

Gigiwilliam

Jul 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
11-June-2021
hey all, I just have a GU. Didn't change anything. I didn't call ircc.

Aor 6.11 bio 7.12 first gu 8.5

Reactions: Gypsy_Q

gandomgun

Jul 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received CEC invitation today, do I need to fill up my work experience or studies back home if I haven't used them to get CRS score? I guess I just need to add them in my personal history right?

Drafty132

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Hi Guys,

I received CEC invitation today, do I need to fill up my work experience or studies back home if I haven't used them to get CRS score? I guess I just need to add them in my personal history right?
Only input work and education for which you have claimed points. Rest of all goes jn to personal history.

Reactions: gandomgun