Hello! Here is my timeline:

AOR: June 11
MED PASSED: July 9
BIO DONE: July 12

Nothing new from July 12. Waiting...
Has anybody got anything new so far?

shharma

Jul 18, 2021
My medical passed today and received Biometric letter as well... Hope you also received the same....
Hey s04s, looks like my application is progressing same as yours. Got my medical passed today (AOR : 19th June). This is the first update i see in application. (There was no mail to notify I just saw the update on the portal).

Does Medical pass means I have cleared the eligibility step also (first step). Curious as status of eligibility step has not changed. Its still showing "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

sansan19

Jul 9, 2021
Hey s04s, looks like my application is progressing same as yours. Got my medical passed today (AOR : 19th June). This is the first update i see in application. (There was no mail to notify I just saw the update on the portal).

Does Medical pass means I have cleared the eligibility step also (first step). Curious as status of eligibility step has not changed. Its still showing "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
No it doesnt necessarily mean the eligibility has also been passed if your medical has been passed. I suggest you call the IRCC and speak with an agent so they can provide you with details regarding the current status of your profile. The status of eligibility on the portal will not change until they have finalized your case and the final decision has been made.

lolo010

Jul 27, 2021
CEC ITA - April 29
Upfront Medicals - May 3
AOR - June 1
Medical Passed - June 29
(Biometrics completed in 2019)

Last edited:

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Any one who have received PPR under CEC category residing in India?I received my AOR in Sep 2020 and no moment of my file.

sivamahesh

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks
I came from Canada and applied and still waiting for my PPR it’s been more than a year
I am in India too. My medicals completed already.
I need to travel back to Canada once travel restrictions lifted.
Is officer hold/raise a query since we are under CEC and physically not present in Canada?

Please share your thoughts

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
I am in India too. My medicals completed already.
I need to travel back to Canada once travel restrictions lifted.
Is officer hold/raise a query since we are under CEC and physically not present in Canada?

Please share your thoughts
What is your current status at the moment.?