+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello. Anyone here same scenario? I forgot to declare US visa refusal on student and pgwp application but I declared it on my CEC application. Is there any problem with this?

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Hi all,
I request you to shed some light on the below questions.

My profile mode:
EE - CEC- 29May21(ITA) - 23June21(Submitted ) - 23June21(AOR).

My questions
1 - I am the primary applicant. I have attached additional client information document. But when I view the submitted list of documents I don’t find it. Will it problem in their end or I need to request the web form submission to submit this document again. This is the key document for them view all of my other documents.

2- I have sibling in Canada. For relationship proof I have given my Birth certificate(Translated copy of my mother language from Tamil to English) this translated copy has been Notarized with seal and sign but i failed to upload original copy. Will this be problem?
But my name is in all the official and personal documents are as is in my birth certificate also I have been in Canada for 5 years by WP. By my previous WP documents my name already exits in their system as is in my birth certificate.

can anyone please advise…Thanks
For 1 - my suggestion would be to double check the list of submitted documents, first. It should be the last document in the list. If you still don't find it, I would recommend you to call the IRCC customer support and/or submit the document through web form.

For 2 - Again, feel free to check with IRCC customer support, but I would just go ahead and use the web form to upload the original birth certificate with the brief explanation that you missed uploading it earlier.

Good luck!

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi all,

My profile mode:

My questions
1 - I am the primary applicant. I have attached additional client information document. But when I view the submitted list of documents I don’t find it. Will it problem in their end or I need to request the web form submission to submit this document again. This is the key document for them view all of my other documents.

2- I have sibling in Canada. For relationship proof I have given my Birth certificate(Translated copy of my mother language from Tamil to English) this translated copy has been Notarized with seal and sign but i failed to upload original copy. Will this be problem?
But my name is in all the official and personal documents are as is in my birth certificate also I have been in Canada for 5 years by WP. By my previous WP documents my name already exits in their system as is in my birth certificate.

For number one, try to check the list couple of times. It's a known technical glitch. Sometimes it appears and sometimes it doesn't show additional client information.

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
I called IRCC and they confirmed "Criminality" is passed. Eligibility, Info Sharing and Security are not started yet. VO - OSC OTTAWA

fanfann195

Jun 28, 2021
I called IRCC and they confirmed "Criminality" is passed. Eligibility, Info Sharing and Security are not started yet. VO - OSC OTTAWA
what time did you make the call? I have tried serval times but I was not able to connect with an agent

s04s

Jul 19, 2021
Hi all,

My profile mode:

My questions

Have you not print the uploaded document checklist when submitted the PR application? If yes, then you can validate using the same.

Siraj22

Jun 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
ITA- March 18, 2021
Upfront medicals- April 1, 2021
Submitted profile- June 3, 2021
AOR- June 3, 2021
Medical Passed - July 7, 2021
Biometrics - July 8, 2021

96aajjcc

Jul 12, 2021
what time did you make the call? I have tried serval times but I was not able to connect with an agent
I called IRCC last week and my application was in the same office as yours. Criminality passed as well.
Since July 19 my Background check changed to in process. Hope to receive the good news soon for us.

Reactions: NILA33

ma_farouk99

Jul 21, 2021
AOR 10th June
Medical passed 7th July
GU and BG changed from " we are processing..." to " your application is in progress..."

Called IRCC today they said eligabilty passed and they BG is in progress without any mentioned about offices or criminality or secuity.

So is this normal steps ? And is the normal way to pass eleigqbilty before BG as I sometimes see people finished BG and eligabilty not yet?

Casanova519

Jul 21, 2021
Hi all,
Aor june 15
No update yet
Is this normal?i mean everyone got some updates after one month about medical and biometric.any other applicant has same situation?how get to know about your VO? Thanks