+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Canada_123

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
medical passed few days ago. Received request letter to upload biometrics payment receipt on CIC acct. I have uploaded the receipt now. Any idea how long it will take for them to further send me biometrics instructions letter? Thanks

Nawab0017

Jul 9, 2021
UCI changed to original on 10th July.
AOR 11th June
Upfront Medical 22nd May
And my Medical is not updated yet?

Canada_123

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
medical passed few days ago. Received request letter to upload biometrics payment receipt on CIC acct. I have uploaded the receipt now. Any idea how long it will take for them to further send me biometrics instructions letter? Thanks

B.T

Jun 13, 2021
Can we get any updates on beginning of June AORs. I am curious to know what stage they are at
Last time I checked my background was in progress so Criminality and Info Sharing. Nothing else has started. AOR June 2nd.
Primary VO: Edmonton
Secondary VO: Sydney

Reactions: sh_afra

sh_afra

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Last time I checked my background was in progress so Criminality and Info Sharing. Nothing else has started. AOR June 2nd.
Primary VO: Edmonton
Secondary VO: Sydney
So your BG now shows "In Progress" in your profile? Mine as well (Check my signature). Does this mean that they are working on Criminality and info sharing? I heard it will take minimum 2 weeks. Did you call? any other news from the agent?

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
I paid and uploaded the receipt on July 2nd but still waiting for the BIL
On the other hand, someone got his BIL 3 or 4 days after the payment.

Canada_123

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
I paid and uploaded the receipt on July 2nd but still waiting for the BIL
On the other hand, someone got his BIL 3 or 4 days after the payment.
What’s your AOR? Did you pay the fee after you submitted the application? I mean did CIC request you to pay the fee and upload the receipt ? Did that other person receive the payment receipt request after they submitted? What’s there AOR?

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
what do you mean by Portal email what is that ?
Once PR Application is finalized, they would send out an e-mail to confirm our presence in Canada and post that they would share the credentials to login to PR Portal where we need to register and upload photographs.....That's last step and after we would get PR number via email..Later Physical card will be printed and sent to address..

Reactions: Littlestar123