+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Mrsingh98

Jan 11, 2021
hii guys
i have a dumb question
i submitted my application on 20th june 2021 now when i login to my online account and then check my application status i noticed one thing that the UCI in the express entry doesnt match with UCI on my work permit? is it natural i mean is there any problem the express entry UCI starts with CAN and the work permit UCI starts with 9. i m a little scared
also, when i applied for my PGWP i gave the biometrics so it should automatically update the biometerics section in the application portal but its showing nthing does this take time to update ? Please advice i m very scared

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
They never ask for "Shenasname" as far as I know, that ID is required for PAs with dependents for proof of the relationship. However, for married couples the marriage certificate is enough.
For some reason, they asked for ours. When creating my profile, I entered my national ID info along with my passport details. After submission, I realized that it was asking to enter the national ID details only if someone doesn't have a passport and uses the ID as a travel document...

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
For some reason, they asked for ours. When creating my profile, I entered my national ID info along with my passport details. After submission, I realized that it was asking to enter the national ID details only if someone doesn't have a passport and uses the ID as a travel document...
I'm married and our national ID is mentioned on the marriage certificate, that explains why I have never been asked for the proof of ID

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
I got rejected this week and I got ITA again yesterday. May I use old documents now, such as the medical exam that I got in Feb or PCC I received in March? Bank Statement also from March.
For medical, it's valid up to 1 year and you can use it. As for Iran's PCC, I believe it's valid for 1 monthly only, that's what it says for mine. If that's the case for you too, then it's safer to apply for a new one. For the bank statement, you definitely need a new one but if you've been invited to CEC, you don't need to show proof of funds.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
hii guys
i have a dumb question
i submitted my application on 20th june 2021 now when i login to my online account and then check my application status i noticed one thing that the UCI in the express entry doesnt match with UCI on my work permit? is it natural i mean is there any problem the express entry UCI starts with CAN and the work permit UCI starts with 9. i m a little scared
also, when i applied for my PGWP i gave the biometrics so it should automatically update the biometerics section in the application portal but its showing nthing does this take time to update ? Please advice i m very scared
That's normal, mine shows the same thing. I think it changes to your actual UCI once processing begins.

Jun 29, 2019
Hello guys I have a question if anybody can help me with this. Do I need a Canadian RCMP criminal record check for CEC express entry.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
For medical, it's valid up to 1 year and you can use it. As for Iran's PCC, I believe it's valid for 1 monthly only, that's what it says for mine. If that's the case for you too, then it's safer to apply for a new one. For the bank statement, you definitely need a new one but if you've been invited to CEC, you don't need to show proof of funds.
In my PCC said valid for 6 months, I think I will be fine with that. hopefully.

Naz.rg

May 3, 2021
I got rejected this week and I got ITA again yesterday. May I use old documents now, such as the medical exam that I got in Feb or PCC I received in March? Bank Statement also from March.
Hi, as you know I am in the same situation, I ask a consultant about the pcc and he mention that your pcc is valid until you leave Canada.
And your medical is valid for one year.