+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Rsc9999

Jun 15, 2021
So I apply for EE back in February and apply for TR to PR in May as it was submitted but not processed and have withdraw my application for the TR to PR as I mess up on it,. I just received my invitation ( ITA on the EE CeC. Now do I have to say yes or no for have xxxx applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before on my application?
Hey

I think you should answer Yes to that question as it is asking if you applied to ircc before like visitor visa, or wp, sp etc which you will have UCI.

There will we be a second question under that section when you Anser yes to first one which will ask if you have applied for pr before?

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
ITA - June 10, 2021
Upfront Medical - April 24, 2021
Biometrics - No Biometric
Submitted Application - June 13, 2021
AOR - June 13, 2021

Reactions: NILA33

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
So I apply for EE back in February and apply for TR to PR in May as it was submitted but not processed and have withdraw my application for the TR to PR as I mess up on it,. I just received my invitation ( ITA on the EE CeC. Now do I have to say yes or no for have xxxx applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before on my application?
Same scenario. I answered No. I withdrew my TR to PR application then requested a refund then submitted my CEC application. I explained it in my LOE.

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hey

I think you should answer Yes to that question as it is asking if you applied to ircc before like visitor visa, or wp, sp etc which you will have UCI.

There will we be a second question under that section when you Anser yes to first one which will ask if you have applied for pr before?
Its not asking for UCI. Its asking for application number.

ynardz0210

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I think, if you official withdraw (got refund as a proof) from Tr to Pr, then may answer no .
There 2 question have you applied to IRCC before and the 2nd question is did you apply for permanent residence. If you answer Yes the system will ask for application number. Thats why I answer No then just included in my LOE and explained that I dont have AOR for the tr to pr and withdrew the application and request for refund.

SHEFA 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Hello everyone,

ITA- April 01, 2021
Upfront medicals- May 28, 2021
Submitted profile- June 08, 2021
AOR- June 08, 2021
Bio-metrics- pending

Dependent- 01 (outland)
Upfornt Medical- April 12, 2021
Bio-metrics- Pending

All the best!!!
we have exactly same application date...

Rahul2916

Jun 10, 2016
No need to upload.. they need PCC from your home country only.
Thnkss bud
Today i got medical surveillance notice email ,can i anyone explain what to do next. I had history of tb in 2011 but i did medical surveillance when i came to canada as student.and does medical surveillance notice means my file has been in hold untill medical clears???

sa1421

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
Thnkss bud
Today i got medical surveillance notice email ,can i anyone explain what to do next. I had history of tb in 2011 but i did medical surveillance when i came to canada as student.and does medical surveillance notice means my file has been in hold untill medical clears???
No, need to worry. It is an extra process for people having past medical issue.. as you said you have Tb .. now it is inactive. So you just have to fill the notice narrating IRCC about your past medical history with tb.. the link which i am sharing to you will help to reapond that email.

Have a good day..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/surveillance-notifications/notifying-clients-that-they-require-medical-surveillance.html

Rahul2916

Jun 10, 2016
No, need to worry. It is an extra process for people having past medical issue.. as you said you have Tb .. now it is inactive. So you just have to fill the notice narrating IRCC about your past medical history with tb.. the link which i am sharing to you will help to reapond that email.

Have a good day..

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/surveillance-notifications/notifying-clients-that-they-require-medical-surveillance.html
Thnkss a lot

Reactions: sa1421

THOR98

Jun 12, 2021
Hi
CEC single applicant
ITA - 20th May
Medical - 20th
AOR - 12th June
I got a question - i came to canada when i was 18 years and 7 days and never went back home. I think thats why there was no section in the profile to upload Indian PCC and i didn’t attach any LOE for that. Will that be a problem??? because somebody told me that i should have attached a LOE for that.
Please reply

sa1421

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
Hi
CEC single applicant
ITA - 20th May
Medical - 20th
AOR - 12th June
I got a question - i came to canada when i was 18 years and 7 days and never went back home. I think thats why there was no section in the profile to upload Indian PCC and i didn’t attach any LOE for that. Will that be a problem??? because somebody told me that i should have attached a LOE for that.
Please reply
Hey, No Need to worry. If officer needs PCC they with send you additional request. Till then..have a wonderful time.. stay positive. Soon we are gonna be PR in Canada.

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
ITA 29th April, 2021
MED 15 May, 2021
AOR 15th June, 2021

Good luck to June applicants..

Last edited:

Jyotiparkash

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi I have question. I have submitted cec on June 10 and got AOR on same day..
My paystub doesn't mention my title.. however I have attached cec format letter sign and stamped and all paystubs given by employer. It doesn't have any problem right ?