+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Application- June 2021 AOR *** Join here

Kks333

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations
What time did you receive the portal email??

my VO is also etobicoke and bg started on 20th but no portal email, Its so frustrating
Thank you..
I received portal email yesterday around 3.30..
When I called CIC on August, agent told VO is Ottawa. portal email from Etobicoke

kranthi93

Oct 22, 2021
Here is my time line

AOR:JUNE 26,
Biometrics on :August 9
Portal email: September 27
address and photo submitted on: September 28
eCOPR : September 29

waiting for PR card now.

no dependancies, 3 years indian experience and 1 year Canadian experience.

Wish you all the best for your PR application.

Reactions: alladalenucleus

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Did you order GCMS notes? If not order the long form GCMS notes. This BS from IRCC about delaying applications has been going on for way too long.
Yes, I did order GCMS notes last month. Expecting to get those in a few days. You are right about the BS. If they chose to bite so much with the ridiculous number of invitations in Feb, they should have backed it up with right resourcing to take care of the processing times.

sbarbieri

Jun 23, 2021
Yes, I did order GCMS notes last month. Expecting to get those in a few days. You are right about the BS. If they chose to bite so much with the ridiculous number of invitations in Feb, they should have backed it up with right resourcing to take care of the processing times.
They're all over the place.. During my application, somehow they managed to cut 2 letters of my name, in the meantime my work permit was approved and I had to send it for amendment, they received my package on Sep 13 and only started working on it on Oct 22. Because of 2 letters.. I'm so mad.

neha2408

Aug 31, 2021
Anyone with these timelines?

AOr- 26 June
RPRF -30 July
No updates since then!

I am inland CEC applicant. And my lawyer is taking care of application process.

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
Same like yours
AOR. June 23
Medical and eligibility passed
Criminality and Info Sharing are In Process
File transferred from Vancouver to YellowKnife on Sep 16

Reactions: neha2408

Bookluster

Aug 3, 2021
Hi Everyone,

AOR - June 1
Medical passed - July 2
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints.
Background - We are processing your background check.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents...(They do not, they were all sent in August.)

Frustrating!

Reactions: neha2408

guggubajwa

Sep 13, 2021
Hi Everyone,

AOR - June 1
Medical passed - July 2
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints.
Background - We are processing your background check.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents...(They do not, they were all sent in August.)

Frustrating!
When your background check changed to we are processing?

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know the current time frame from IP2 to PPR? I know it say 3 weeks online but I'm just wondering what others have experienced? Given the current situation.

guggubajwa

Sep 13, 2021
Does anyone know the current time frame from IP2 to PPR? I know it say 3 weeks online but I'm just wondering what others have experienced? Given the current situation.
IRCC knows exact answer..some people are getting portal mail on same day,some after one or two days…in my case,17 days already passed still same we are processing your background.

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
Its been 19 days for me, since background check changed too "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
" hopefully we hear something soon

Reactions: Bookluster