+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC applicants NOV 2019 AOR join here for updates

gcarraro

Sep 3, 2020
I am sorry to hear that. I am inland applicant too. My AOR was Nov, 17, 2019 and cleared my medical on Nov, 27, 2019. I ordered for my gcms notes on October, 26 and today they just sent an email saying that I have to fill in a consent form as my spouse is the primary applicant. Its so frustrating as I have to wait another 30 more days to know whats happening with my PR. Its being more than a year. I wish you get your PR soon.
Thanks a bunch sulagna123! I hope you're going to get some good news as well!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey! I haven't gotten any news... At all... From my GCMS Notes it seems like everything passed already, just waiting for an agent to approve whenever they feel it's possible.

@legalfalcon, I've heard you are the person to ask those kinds of questions, do you know of anyone that has gotten their COPR as an Outland application that is not via Sponsorship?

I'm a CEC applicant that is currently without a visa stranded in another country while waiting for my PR... Paying for rent and everything back home in Toronto.

Many outland applicants are getting PPR and COPRs. It depends on your VO, the country you are in your application.

Reactions: gcarraro

gcarraro

Sep 3, 2020
Many outland applicants are getting PPR and COPRs. It depends on your VO, the country you are in your application.
That's great news! Thanks a bunch, @legalfalcon!

I was an inland application from Toronto, being processed in the Ottawa VO, sent documents on the 28th of November.
Changed my address to Brazil in June 2020, right after my Work Permit expired... I couldn't get back because I was sick and I didn't want to spread COVID :)
I assume that after my changing of Address I'm now an Outland applicant. Am I right to assume that?
Would you know if this changing of addresses impacts negatively my application?
Could you comment on what do you think about my application as a whole? I have a bunch of Points and I'm in the CEC Stream; 5 years living in Canada, 1 year studying and 4 years working - two of which I was under a closed work permit I've got from an LMIA.

I'm sorry to overflow with information, I'm just frustrated to be away from my home for so long. Not having a VISA or a way to get back is taking a tow on me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write here, you bring lots of hope to everyone!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
That's great news! Thanks a bunch, @legalfalcon!

I was an inland application from Toronto, being processed in the Ottawa VO, sent documents on the 28th of November.
Changed my address to Brazil in June 2020, right after my Work Permit expired... I couldn't get back because I was sick and I didn't want to spread COVID :)
I assume that after my changing of Address I'm now an Outland applicant. Am I right to assume that?
Would you know if this changing of addresses impacts negatively my application?
Could you comment on what do you think about my application as a whole? I have a bunch of Points and I'm in the CEC Stream; 5 years living in Canada, 1 year studying and 4 years working - two of which I was under a closed work permit I've got from an LMIA.

I'm sorry to overflow with information, I'm just frustrated to be away from my home for so long. Not having a VISA or a way to get back is taking a tow on me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write here, you bring lots of hope to everyone!

There is no difference between outland or inland in terms of processing. They all go through the same process. The only difference is that when the PPR email is sent, the country you are in will facilitate your PR visa and your COPR. So the instructions sent are different and the file is transferred to your local visa office.

Everyone is almost at the breaking point. So just give it some time.

Reactions: gcarraro