Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Got ghost update Saturday showing review of documents “ we are reviewing documents you provided” Sunday GU and under reviewing documents change to “ Not applicable “ morning got email for required documents need RCMP fingerprints any idea and they gave me 30 days to submit. How it’s to be done? Need guidance? What should I expect now? Please advise my AOR is MAY7th 2021
You need to do RCMP certified police check. I did this. You need to go to a place where they collect fingerprints for this and order this check. I went to this company called Commissionaires and used their services to order fingerprint check. They, RCMP, take your address info and mail your document to you once they are done. I got a request in mid-december and got the documents from RCMP on 5th Jan. The major delay is due to Canada Post.

Just be careful you do the right kind of RCMP certificate. You must have recieved a letter from IRCC in your messages asking for what you need. Just give the requested certificate only. RCMP issues a number of certificates and you should get one that is for PR and mentioned in your request letter.

Last edited:

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
You need to do RCMP certified police check. I did this. You need to go to a place where they collect fingerprints for this and order this check. I went to this company called Commissionaires and used their services to order fingerprint check. They, RCMP, take your address info and mail your document to you once they are done. I got a request in mid-december and got the documents from RCMP on 5th Jan. The major delay is due to Canada Post.

Just be careful you do the right kind of RCMP certificate. You must have recieved a letter from IRCC in your messages asking for what you need. Just give the requested certificate only. RCMP issues a number of certificates and you should get one that is for PR and mentioned in your request letter.
What is the right certificate in my request letter They only ask for original set of finger prints. I book the day for Tuesday please advise
On letter it’s like below
>. UCI ……………… my name
>. Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints
>. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/24
They never mentioned which office?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
What is the right certificate in my request letter They only ask for original set of finger prints. I book the day for Tuesday please advise
On letter it’s like below
>. UCI ……………… my name
>. Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints
>. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/24
They never mentioned which office?
This is different from what I was told in my request...

Can you post the language of the request letter?

I am confused between BIL and RCMP Criminal Record letter.

RCMP issues this letter : https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-checks. (its called RCMP Landed Immigrant Status Certified Criminal Record Check).

But what you are describing is NOT RCMP LIS Criminal Record Check.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
This is different from what I was told in my request...

Can you post the language of the request letter?

I am confused between BIL and RCMP Criminal Record letter.

RCMP issues this letter : https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-checks. (its called RCMP Landed Immigrant Status Certified Criminal Record Check).

But what you are describing is NOT RCMP LIS Criminal Record Check.
This is exact wording they only asked a set of original fingerprints and they asked BIL in June and done my biometric in June and updated same day. When I called ircc last agent told me criminality and medical passed eligibility is under review security not started yet.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This is exact wording they only asked a set of original fingerprints and they asked BIL in June and done my biometric in June and updated same day. When I called ircc last agent told me criminality and medical passed eligibility is under review security not started yet.
WEIRD!
RCMP is asked during criminality.

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
Got my Portal Confirmation mail today.
Details as follows:
Inland
AOR - 7-May-2021
Medical Clear - 27-May-2021
VO - Etobicoke
Portal Mail - 26-Jan-2022
Total duration - 8 months 2 weeks

Yes you achieved it, many many congrats. I got fingerprints request yesterday for RCMP but they never asked me for RCMP pcc. My AOR date is same as you I did my biometric in June last year. I called IRCC today agent told me criminality and review of eligibility under process medical passed and security screening is complete. It made confused because last week Thursday one of agent told me medical and criminality check pass, eligibility reviewing is still going on and security check not started. Any idea and congrats again for your PR

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yes you achieved it, many many congrats. I got fingerprints request yesterday for RCMP but they never asked me for RCMP pcc. My AOR date is same as you I did my biometric in June last year. I called IRCC today agent told me criminality and review of eligibility under process medical passed and security screening is complete. It made confused because last week Thursday one of agent told me medical and criminality check pass, eligibility reviewing is still going on and security check not started. Any idea and congrats again for your PR
Criminality in progress makes a hell lot of sense. You should ask the agent about the RCMP fingerprints. Here is what my wife's request letter said:

RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check.

enigmatic93

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Actually, I don't understand the range they have given. If you click on the question mark with this range, you will find out that "In the past 3 months, the majority (80%) of the applications we finalized were received during this period April 18-24.". Ideally, it means that we should have been getting our applications approved at this time or should have happened earlier.

Reactions: Cjpilla