App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Is anyone applied before may 10 got any update I my AOR 7th may 2021 still no update
Mine AOR is 10th may,
It seems like no one is working on my file
I havebeen getting the same status every time I call them for updates

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
Mine AOR is 10th may,
It seems like no one is working on my file
I havebeen getting the same status every time I call them for updates
I don’t know what they are doing every time I call one time they said criminality passed and security pending but eligibility is under process and after couple of days said eligibility under review and security is also under process I couldn’t understand the difference between criminality and security

Reactions: Kaur_Mandeep3621

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
I don’t know what’s going on yesterday called they said criminality and medical passed and eligibility review and security under process but today told that security not started yet and still eligibility under process

CrazyHorse

Aug 14, 2021
I don’t know what’s going on yesterday called they said criminality and medical passed and eligibility review and security under process but today told that security not started yet and still eligibility under process
What’s your VO? If you know ? Mine stuck at CIO sydney

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Cec inland
Ita- feb 13
Aor- may 13
No updates since, literally NO updates
Still haven't got request for Biometrics and medical is still not updated yet. It's been 9 months now.
Called ircc and they said that they haven't started anything yet. Asked about VO and they said it was transferred to Montreal VO in November. Like seriously! Montreal is way behind. This is getting really stressful.

Are there anyone in same condition on same or around Aor.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Cec inland
Ita- feb 13
Aor- may 13
No updates since, literally NO updates
Still haven't got request for Biometrics and medical is still not updated yet. It's been 9 months now.
Called ircc and they said that they haven't started anything yet. Asked about VO and they said it was transferred to Montreal VO in November. Like seriously! Montreal is way behind. This is getting really stressful.

Are there anyone in same condition on same or around Aor.
I think our file is in the same batch of transferred files to Montreal VO as mine has also been transferred to Montreal VO in November 30. My AOR is August 15 though. Eligibility review required, criminality not started, info sharing complete and security passed, medical passed. Hopefully we hear from them soon.

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
I think our file is in the same batch of transferred files to Montreal VO as mine has also been transferred to Montreal VO in November 30. My AOR is August 15 though. Eligibility review required, criminality not started, info sharing complete and security passed, medical passed. Hopefully we hear from them soon.
Same batch...

Luigi91011

Jul 19, 2021
Mine transferred to montreal last july 20 until now no update and mp said my documents not yet open until now..