CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

GSG219

Jul 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
May 13 2021
Update Ecopr Received today Dec 06,2021.
No excitement, its been almost 7 months.
Just Feeling relaxed as burden is off my head now.
Good luck and prayers for all . Thanks for keeping hopes alive .
****this is not suggestion or advice just my opinion INLAND applicants who gone over average processing time must reach out to Local Mp office for enquiry. It helped couple of my friends.
Update
PR card received in mail today.

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello everyone,

As we exit 2021 and are about to enter 2022, I want to wish you all a very happy new year.
I know many of us from May AOR are struggling mentally because of delays in the PR process but remember this new year will bring joy and prosperity for all of us because this year we will get this cleared up with.
We fought this year and will be rewarded the next year.

Cheer up and enjoy because by 2022 end and most definitely before all of us are going to be PR holders

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
Hello everyone,

As we exit 2021 and are about to enter 2022, I want to wish you all a very happy new year.
I know many of us from May AOR are struggling mentally because of delays in the PR process but remember this new year will bring joy and prosperity for all of us because this year we will get this cleared up with.

Cheer up and enjoy because by 2022 end and most definitely before all of us are going to be PR holders
Happy new year

Daas13

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone,

Fingers cross and happy new year to all

Reactions: NagendraT