Not even a single update after 14-Jun-21

Called IRCC numerous times, no luck.
Raised request for GCMS Notes, 2 months passed but no luck
Contacted MP, below is the response.
Eligibility – not started
Security – not started
Criminality – passed
Medicals – passed

Not sure, if applicants like me applied in May-21 are most unlucky ones.
Inland applicants applied in Aug, Sep, Oct and even Nov are receiving AOPR. Why not us!
We have the same AOR. My status is the same. And my file is with Montreal VO. Apparently they are even low.
How about yours?

NagendraT

Nov 7, 2021
We have the same AOR. My status is the same. And my file is with Montreal VO. Apparently they are even low.
How about yours?
Same here, Primary VO is Montreal , Secondary is Centralized Intake office. Still Eligibility , Security not Started.
Not sure if they are working on my application or not.

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello all,
I have a quick suggestion to ask, my PR application is under so called processing since May and I dont expect anything sooner
But I need to leave Canada from Jan 10 to Feb 7, what would happen if I get the PR portal while I m outside? Would I be answering the portal question or wait till I am back?
I have a valid WP and TRV till 2023 Sept
Any suggestions would be really appreciated
Thank you

Reactions: rituppaatteell

attiqueahmad

Aug 29, 2015
Hello all,
I have a quick suggestion to ask, my PR application is under so called processing since May and I dont expect anything sooner
But I need to leave Canada from Jan 10 to Feb 7, what would happen if I get the PR portal while I m outside? Would I be answering the portal question or wait till I am back?
I have a valid WP and TRV till 2023 Sept
Any suggestions would be really appreciated
Thank you
Nothing will happen. Here's a complete explanation. As long as you don't get your portal email before your depart Canada, you are good. So for example, you leave country on Jan 01 and you get portal email email on Jan 03, you are absolutely fine. In the letter, it is clearly stated that if you are outside of Canada, please let us know the expected date of your return and you just need to reply to that email with all the information including expected date of your return. They will halt the PR portal process since you need to be physically present in Canada to activate the PR portal. However, if you are planning to leave Canada on Jan 01 and you get the portal email on Dec 31, you no longer can travel (return to Canada) with your TRV if you proceed with your trip. This happened to me so it is coming from someone who has experienced this. I traveled outside of Canada on Nov 21 and got my portal email on Nov 23. I returned safely on Dec 16 and nothing happened.

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Nothing will happen. Here's a complete explanation. As long as you don't get your portal email before your depart Canada, you are good. So for example, you leave country on Jan 01 and you get portal email email on Jan 03, you are absolutely fine. In the letter, it is clearly stated that if you are outside of Canada, please let us know the expected date of your return and you just need to reply to that email with all the information including expected date of your return. They will halt the PR portal process since you need to be physically present in Canada to activate the PR portal. However, if you are planning to leave Canada on Jan 01 and you get the portal email on Dec 31, you no longer can travel (return to Canada) with your TRV if you proceed with your trip. This happened to me so it is coming from someone who has experienced this. I traveled outside of Canada on Nov 21 and got my portal email on Nov 23. I returned safely on Dec 16 and nothing happened.
Thanks for clearing this. I had the same doubt.

duggaltanvir

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Thats so great to know, thank you for sharing the knowledge…