+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - MAY 2021 - timeline & updates

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
I don’t understand what’s going on. Even the JUNE AORs have been receiving their PR cards. Why the MAY ones are still stuck. Everyday there’s news that they are processing CEC applications to finish the backlog. The APRIL ones have gotten their COPR too.

Reactions: Akire and lllsouzap

Dreamer 007

Feb 26, 2020
I don’t understand what’s going on. Even the JUNE AORs have been receiving their PR cards. Why the MAY ones are still stuck. Everyday there’s news that they are processing CEC applications to finish the backlog. The APRIL ones have gotten their COPR too.
ya I think they forgot may aor applicants

AnkushVerma

Sep 16, 2021
Reactions: lllsouzap

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
Checked other groups
Seems everyone is getting COPR except those who applied in May
Are we just unlucky
on the IRCC Website - We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
April 4 and 10, 2021

IRCC releases Express Entry 2020 annual report - https://www.cicnews.com/2021/12/ircc-releases-express-entry-2020-annual-report-1220051.html#gs.iwufzw
The processing time for express entry increased from 6 to 9 months
This is a report for 2020 and not 2021. And the website says they are processing applications from April but all those who applied in October are also getting COPRs. Not sure how reliable that information is. But yes, the May ones are stuck bad.

Reactions: lllsouzap

Emtz12

Dec 6, 2021
I just received my GCMS notes

AOR May 12, 2021
Elegibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Vo Montreal

And in the 5th page under Biometrics shows assessment: Required.
What is the meaning of that? If at the beginning say medical passed?

lllsouzap

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I just received my GCMS notes

AOR May 12, 2021
Elegibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Vo Montreal

And in the 5th page under Biometrics shows assessment: Required.
What is the meaning of that? If at the beginning say medical passed?
When did you request your notes? thanks

Kaur_Mandeep3621

Nov 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-05-2021
AOR Received.
11-05-2021
File Transfer...
28-11-2021
Med's Done....
11-10-2021
Its been 7 months now, Everyday I hope for better but Now I am loosing patience and its very frustrating to see some people are getting PR in 3 months and we are waiting for months now and there is no response from IRCC.
they don’t understand the mental stress that we are going through.

Dec 17, 2021
AOR: 12th May 2021
Medical Passed: 2nd June 2021
Eligibility: Reviewing
Security: Processing
No updates after that, Call Center agents are useless and waste of time.
Raised GCMS notes, no response.
Reached out to MP and not of much help. Only additional information provided is that application is in Montreal VO, Criminality Passed but Eligibility & Security not started.
I think May applications are stuck due to some error from IRCC end else there is no reason why Nov applications are processed but not May. Agents not answering anything giving excuse as they are considering only urgent cases but here we are stuck in limbo with this mental torture s not urgent to them.
I would request all friends here to start twitter campaign tagging IRCC, Sean Fraser and Justin Trudeau with hashtag as #IRCC_May2021_CEC
we will need to bring attention of IRCC and Govt instead of wait and watch.

Navkiran1995

Apr 9, 2020
AOR: 12th May 2021
Medical Passed: 2nd June 2021
Eligibility: Reviewing
Security: Processing
No updates after that, Call Center agents are useless and waste of time.
Raised GCMS notes, no response.
Reached out to MP and not of much help. Only additional information provided is that application is in Montreal VO, Criminality Passed but Eligibility & Security not started.
I think May applications are stuck due to some error from IRCC end else there is no reason why Nov applications are processed but not May. Agents not answering anything giving excuse as they are considering only urgent cases but here we are stuck in limbo with this mental torture s not urgent to them.
I would request all friends here to start twitter campaign tagging IRCC, Sean Fraser and Justin Trudeau with hashtag as #IRCC_May2021_CEC
we will need to bring attention of IRCC and Govt instead of wait and watch.
I agree. There has to be some error on their part that only the May ones are still stuck.

Reactions: Cjpilla